Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa
USD 190
USD 125
USD 96
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
USD 269
USD 335
USD 301
USD 276
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 390/night.

USD 116
USD 91
USD 1,019
USD 764
1,287 results
All reviewsirish pubsky loungejacuzzi on the balconyacross the roadpool staffclub suitebeautiful hotelstar hotelpool area isprivate beachbreakfast was excellentrooms are largegreat poolbusy roadour honeymoonsea viewtour desk
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Fabulous hotel, amazing friendly staff, brilliant pool, superb breakfast, relaxing massage which sent me to sleep!! and as for our room......wow!
The room is spacious, immaculate, with great air con and as for the super kingsize 8 ft bed omg, so comfy.........I woke up to a stunning sunrise this morning which prompted me to write this review.........we still have 3 nights left in this hotel and looking forward to every moment. Well done to all the staff at this beautiful hotel.

3  Thank alanbrand
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear alanbrand,

Many thanks for your detailed and generous review of your stay at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa.

We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the room and services provided by our Sunrise team to your satisfaction.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we do hope to welcome you back again in the future.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My Wife and I stayed here for 13 nights.

We were upgraded on arrival but I'm not sure it was for our benefit rather than they needed our room for APEC delegates. The room we got was slightly smaller than the one I had actually booked approx. 5 m2 according to the room sizes advertised, it had a Jacuzzi on the balcony, but because of this there was no table and chairs on the balcony and normally we spend time sat on the balcony.

The hotel is very pretty, inside the lobby, ground floor and reception area it is inspired by French Colonial Design. There is a rooftop bar area where you can sit inside or out and take in the views of the surrounding area.

The rooms are clean, and fresh towels are available daily, also complimentary shampoo and shower gel is provided, however we did have to ask for this to be replenished several times during our stay.

If you require Ice for your room just ring and they will bring you a big bucket of it, this we found very good.

All the staff we interacted with were pleasant and helpful. Especially Concierge Mr Dung, Linh at breakfast who cooked the eggs and served the pho, and also Nhung at breakfast who always had a smile on her face and was very nice, as were all the other staff.

The only thing we could complain about would be the sunbed situation on the beach.

Now my wife and I are both beach lovers, so when it stated that the Sunrise had its own private section of beach and sunbeds, we were sold on this.

But beware they don't have that many and russian guests get up earlier than the germans do, if you get my drift. Needless to say when you get there all the beds have been reserved and although nobody is actually using them, because they have gone back over the road to breakfast, you end up laying on the sand!!

We also saw instances of people who weren't even staying at the Sunrise paying the beach attendants for beds, then when hotel guests come for a bed there aren't any.

Maybe the staff who work the beach could be more observant to the large amount of rubbish that is washed up on the beach, especially when the sea turns rougher in the afternoon, I know its not of their making but as a guest its not nice to see.

This is Very Wrong Indeed!!.

On the whole we found this hotel Very Good and although we won't be coming back to Nha Trang, if we were, we would be stopping here.

Room Tip: High Floor Gives Great View
3  Thank nowtbutthetruth13
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear nowtbutthetruth13,

Many thanks for your review of your stay at Sunrise Nha Trang. We are so pleased to know that you all enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for recognizing the Sunrise team, for their services offered.

I do note your comments with regards to the cleanliness of the beach after change of tide and take on-board your suggestion to ensure the beach front is regularly swept and kept in clean condition. With regards to the reservation of sun lounges located at the beach front, I have initiated corresponding actions to ensure that this will not repeated again in the future.

I very much appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We stayed here for three nights. We booked a suite. I was extremely satisfied when I got to the room. The room was big, two terraces, one with a Jacuzzi and the other had two sunbeds! There were also one big bed and one single bed! I was very satisfied with the room and location.

We had breakfast included, but because of the time differences with Norway, we were never able to get up to try it.

Location of the hotel was great. Close to most restaurants and a shopping mall.

Have to cross the street to get to the beach. Can be tricky some times, but we got some help from the staff. The only thing that bothered me was there were never any sunbeds for us at the beach! I think there were only about 10 beds, and they were always occupied. This made me very mad because we were very looking forward to the beach. So If I was to return to this hotel, they need to get more sunbeds!

The swimming pool at the hotel was great! Recommend it!

Nha Trang city is about 30-45 minutes by car from the airport Cam Ranh.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Vany90

Dear Vany90,

Many thanks for your kind review of your stay at Sunrise Nha Trang.

The Sunrise team is very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location convenient and the room to your liking.

I also thank you for the feedback and suggestion of additional sun loungers located at the beach front for guest convenience. We are currently discussing with the local beach authorities to seek permission to increase our allocation and hope to have them available in the not too distant future.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and thank you so much for staying with us.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2017

From the minute we arrived at sunrise the staff we're very helpful and nothing is a problem. We received a room up grade and treated like royalty. Breakfast has all the you could want and need. I highly recommend the sunrise spa experience with a signature massage. The staff at the pool are amazing and offer number one service.
I recommend the sunrise as great place to stay.

Room Tip: Stay on the beachfront, view is amazing.
1  Thank Rachel F
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Rachel F,

Many thanks for posting your review of your experience at our hotel and thank you for choosing Sunrise for your stay in Nha Trang.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the room and services provided by the Sunrise team as well as the International buffet breakfast offerings with its wide range of Asian and Western choices.

Thank you also for recognizing our Sunrise Spa team who will be very pleased to know that you enjoyed your Spa experience and signature massage.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Very best regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Even before we checked in the staff here helped me figure out a booking glitche with an online agency. From the moment we checked in ( and were upgraded), to our beautiful meals, escorts across the road to a private section of the beach, exceptional concierge services that booked our transportation to the next city, and beautiful view from our balcony...this hotel has made my stay in Nha Trang a memorable experience.

Room Tip: Floor 2 or above
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank LSpittal

Dear LSpittal,

Many thanks for sharing your experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room and its scenic view over Nha Trang bay, the location and that our Sunrise team looked after you so nicely. Thank you for recognizing them as they do their utmost to please our guests and assist them where at all possible.

We do hope it will not be too long before you return.

Kindest regards,