My Wife and I stayed here for 13 nights.
We were upgraded on arrival but I'm not sure it was for our benefit rather than they needed our room for APEC delegates. The room we got was slightly smaller than the one I had actually booked approx. 5 m2 according to the room sizes advertised, it had a Jacuzzi on the balcony, but because of this there was no table and chairs on the balcony and normally we spend time sat on the balcony.
The hotel is very pretty, inside the lobby, ground floor and reception area it is inspired by French Colonial Design. There is a rooftop bar area where you can sit inside or out and take in the views of the surrounding area.
The rooms are clean, and fresh towels are available daily, also complimentary shampoo and shower gel is provided, however we did have to ask for this to be replenished several times during our stay.
If you require Ice for your room just ring and they will bring you a big bucket of it, this we found very good.
All the staff we interacted with were pleasant and helpful. Especially Concierge Mr Dung, Linh at breakfast who cooked the eggs and served the pho, and also Nhung at breakfast who always had a smile on her face and was very nice, as were all the other staff.
The only thing we could complain about would be the sunbed situation on the beach.
Now my wife and I are both beach lovers, so when it stated that the Sunrise had its own private section of beach and sunbeds, we were sold on this.
But beware they don't have that many and russian guests get up earlier than the germans do, if you get my drift. Needless to say when you get there all the beds have been reserved and although nobody is actually using them, because they have gone back over the road to breakfast, you end up laying on the sand!!
We also saw instances of people who weren't even staying at the Sunrise paying the beach attendants for beds, then when hotel guests come for a bed there aren't any.
Maybe the staff who work the beach could be more observant to the large amount of rubbish that is washed up on the beach, especially when the sea turns rougher in the afternoon, I know its not of their making but as a guest its not nice to see.
This is Very Wrong Indeed!!.
On the whole we found this hotel Very Good and although we won't be coming back to Nha Trang, if we were, we would be stopping here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa is the only beachfront Nha Trang Hotel built in colonial style. This 5 star hotel is idyllically located in the heart of Nha Trang’s tourist district just steps away from the beach within walking distance to major sightseeing, shopping and tourist destinations. The hotel features 125 sea-facing balcony rooms and suites with a gorgeous view of Nha Trang Bay and elegant touches. A Roman-style swimming pool and private beach are ideal places for sun lovers. Relax to the sound of the lapping of the waves on the beach and flickering lights of passing ships in the Sky Lounge, or simply unwind at the Lobby Lounge. Explore culinary diversity under a single roof at The Imperial and Huong Viet Restaurant. To pamper yourself, wander a short distance to Sunrise Spa offering luxurious treatments. Tours and recreational activities are specially tailored to explore, experience the local beauty, rich culture and attractions. Both leisure and business travelers will find necessary services, amenities and facilities served by professional staff exceeding your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel And Spa
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel Nha Trang
- Sunrise Beach Hotel Nha Trang
- Sunrise Beach Nha Trang