We stayed for 8 nights in June as the final part of a 20 day holiday in southern Vietnam. We chose Nha Trang as a place to relax after Saigon and the Mekong Delta, with a good beach and a reasonable chance of fine weather at that time of year. We selected the Sunrise Hotel for its location at the northern end of the tourist strip, close to the sights of the old town and fishing harbour. Our plan was to spend the mornings sightseeing and exploring then relax around the pool or on the beach after lunch, and we found the hotel's location and facilities perfect for this (see photos). All the rooms in the main hotel (not the suites) face the sea and ours on the 6th floor had superb views from the large balcony towards the old town and the harbour. Watching the fishing fleet returning at dawn was a marvellous sight. Despite other reviewers' comments, there is plenty to see in Nha Trang: the central Cho Dam market and the smaller Xom Moi market; the Po Nagar Cham Towers; the busy fishing harbour; the Long Son Pagoda; etc. All are within walking distance of the Sunrise Hotel. The rooms are enormous and very comfortable, with free wifi. As other reviewers have said, the hotel has a unique character. Its colonial/neoclassical architecture is a bit strange, but certainly more welcoming tha a standard concrete rectangle. The staff were unfailingly helpful and cheerful. Our only note of criticism is that the breakfast had a limited choice of fruit and cereals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa is the only beachfront Nha Trang Hotel built in colonial style. This 5 star hotel is idyllically located in the heart of Nha Trang’s tourist district just steps away from the beach within walking distance to major sightseeing, shopping and tourist destinations. The hotel features 125 sea-facing balcony rooms and suites with a gorgeous view of Nha Trang Bay and elegant touches. A Roman-style swimming pool and private beach are ideal places for sun lovers. Relax to the sound of the lapping of the waves on the beach and flickering lights of passing ships in the Sky Lounge, or simply unwind at the Lobby Lounge. Explore culinary diversity under a single roof at The Imperial and Huong Viet Restaurant. To pamper yourself, wander a short distance to Sunrise Spa offering luxurious treatments. Tours and recreational activities are specially tailored to explore, experience the local beauty, rich culture and attractions. Both leisure and business travelers will find necessary services, amenities and facilities served by professional staff exceeding your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel Nha Trang
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel And Spa
- Sunrise Beach Hotel Nha Trang
- Sunrise Beach Nha Trang