1,304 results
All reviews amusement park cable car executive building vin pearl lotus restaurant beachcomber bar mainland reception huge pool kids club family holiday language barrier fun park an ocean view room buffet style private beach travel agent pho
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at the resort for 5 days. It was amazing, especially the pool. The resort was really quite which made our stay even better. Pool was excellent, lots of space. Room was a really good size with a balcony & so was the bathroom. Staff were friendly & helpful. English isn't very strong for them but they tried their best. Food choices were ok, we would have loved a little bit more choice. Only the lotus restaurant(buffet) & Jasmine restaurant were opened. Buffet had nice food but after 5 days it got too much for us. We had dinner in the Janine restaurant where the food was amazing. Food options for this restaurant were safe & could have added a more vietnamese style. They didn't have two of my first options for wine, didn't come in a glass or bottle. I would prefer if the staff in the lotus restaurant werent so fast at clearing plates away from the table. I was still eating my food in my mouth when they cleared my plate away & another time, I put my napkin over my plate while I got more food & when I was coming back to my table, the staff member was taking my unfinished plate away. They beach is nice, only downside is the rubbish in the ocean which gets washed up on the shore. We didn't swim in the beach due to this reason. I know it's not vinpearl's error & the resort does clean up the beach everyday, it's just a pity the country doesn't take three rubbish more seriously. Overall, it's a nice resort.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VinpearlNhaTrang, Tổng giám đốc at Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Ms. Niamh Keogh,

Thank you for taking your time to complete the review of your stay at Vinpearl.

First of all, we would like to thank you very much for your compliments and we’re very happy to know that you enjoyed our huge pool, beautiful room, our friendly & helpful staffs and the good food.
We really thankful for your comments regarding our food variety and we’ll take a deep look into it.

Regarding your comment about quite fast cleaning the used plates away at restaurant, actually it’s our attempt to make sure your dining table is always neat, clean and so you will have more space for the new dishes. However, we will conduct more training for our staffs so they can be more delicate and more flexible to serve our valued guests better.

Regarding your comment about the beach, we would like to apologize for the unfortunate experience with your stay. Our goal at Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang is to provide a cheerful and relaxing atmosphere while our guests are away from home. However, due to weather & outside affected so even we did our best to clean the beach very frequently with extra manpower – as you already seen, the beach is still a little bit affected. As a Management team, we would like to once again apologize for any inconveniences you may have incurred.

Once again thank you for your feedback and hope that you will stay with us again, in order to give us a chance to make your stay a memorable one.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I am so glad we decided to make Vinpearl Nha Trang our wedding destination!

We travelled to the island resort in 2005 for a holiday and loved every moment we were there. Fast forward to 2018 and one year of planning, the day finally came for us in October. I would like to especially thank Le Thi Hong Trang (Sales Executive of Discovery Nha Trang), alongside my wedding planner Van (The Planners VN) for executing the day brilliantly and seemlessly. Trang assisted in every aspect of our wedding, from accommodation for my guests, to the ballroom for the reception and catering. The day went softly thanks to these two incredibly talented ladies.

I would also like to thank the food and beverage team at Vinpearl, in particular Phan Van Minh (team leader) and the cocktail team Quoc Chi, Quoc Danh, Thanh Tuyen, Quoc Thinh, My Na, Chi Viet and Tony. The team was amazing and very accommodating. Everything we wanted was delivered with upmost care. We were also very grateful to have Tony design a stunning and delicious cocktail for our wedding day. You have to ask for Tony at the Beachcomber Bar at the Resort and sample some of his scrumptious signature drinks.

We were extremely grateful to have worked with such an extraordinary dedicated team and would recommend anyone who is thinking of having a destination wedding to contact the Vingroup. You know it was a success when your guests all say that was one of the best weddings they attended =)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Linh_Q_M
VinpearlNhaTrang, General Manager at Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Linh_Q_M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write down this wonderful feedback from your wedding in Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang. It is always our pleasure to provide a memorable life-time experience to our guests.

We all certainly look forward to welcome you back to our resort!.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We have absolutely loved our time staying here. We have spent a large amount of time at the bar both inside and at the pool. The staff are all friendly and helpful. Our breakfasts were scrumptious. Thank you for making our holiday escape amazing. We will be back.

Dear Daydream820764,

It is with heartfelt appreciation for receiving this wonderful review. We are delighted you really loved your stay with us. It is nice to read that you particularly loved our breakfast selection, our facilities and our friendly and helpful staff.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

With our kindest regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I have to say the place is great but not sure I would return.
Rooms are spacious and well appointed in the main building and there are plenty of pools to chose from with a nice beach too.
Fast boat access from the mainland check in was quick and efficient but again seemed a big drama.
Issues with check.in that needed to be explained on the telephone via our travel agent and then the 6,000000 Dong deposit which is fine but again not informed until arrival.
We mainly went for the golf and I cannot say i was disappointed. The course is excellent and challenging with very good caddies and equipment. Pro shop good and restaurant very reasonable for lunch and a cold beer.
Vinpearl land and water park is perfect for families so would stay if in that category but wouldn't advise for couples seeking culture in Vietnam..
One of the pros and cons I need to mention are the staff.
From one end of the scale with excellent service was NGOC TOAN the bell man and front of house. Brilliant throughout our whole stay, helpful and informative at all times with a smile.
To the opposite end of the scale with the restaurant front of house staff. Rude and offensive at times to the point of annoyance but I guess you can't have it all.
Golf will be in Hoi An on our next visit I think....

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank conkers23
VinpearlNhaTrang, Tổng giám đốc at Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear conkers23,

Greetings from Vinpearl Nha Trang.
Thank you for spending time writing review on TripAdvisor. We have already shared your comment to related departments and your issue has been addressed to the Team. One more time, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again to make it up to you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Good view room, nice service, good performance from staff.
Beach is very calm and beautiful.
Restaurant is very clean, good atmosphere, delicious food.
Meeting room is very convenience .
Good choice for family!
Thank Ms. Giang & Ms. Ngoc at Receptionist desk, Mr. Cuong - Restaurant manager.

Room tip: The ocean view room is better and quieter
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
VinpearlNhaTrang, General Manager at Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Tuan N,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It is very nice to read your comment, especially that you have enjoyed the view from your room, our delicious food, facilities and services. We humbly appreciate your recognition to Ms. Giang, Ms. Ngoc, and Mr. Cuong.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

With our kindest regards,