Sunny Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
USD 175*
USD 33*
USD 93*
USD 84*
Agoda.com
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay(Nha Trang)
USD 663*
USD 598*
  • Breakfast included
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
USD 288*
USD 278*
TriStar Hotel(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
USD 25*
USD 23*
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsair con worked wellrooftop poolstayed for nightsa great place to staynice hotelroom was spaciousreception staffgood sizerecommend this hotelprivate beachmosquitoesbath
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Booked 1 night and was upgraded to their hotel next door called Vista. Both hotels were comfortable. Staff in both went out of there way to help with booking tours and making sure we were ok.
Tom was very helpful always smiling and happy. Rooms were a good size and clean. Wifi was good. Air con worked well. Breakfast was basic but ok. The hotel private beach was about 500 metre walk. Lounges and umbrellas supplied. Overall a nice experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The staff at the hotel were excellent and very helpful.
The room was spacious, very clean and had everything we needed. Air con worked well as did the wifi. We were very happy with this.
Breakfast served is ok, a lot of choice.
Good location, close to many shops, restaurants and of course the beach.
Nice rooftop pool with limited seating.
Only downside was the abundance of Russians who were so rude, always shouting and pushing past you but this is not a fault of the hotel at all. I would recommend this hotel and stay here if I ever returned to Nha trang.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

For the money you pay this was a great place to stay. The staff were great, in particular Tom and Amy went out of their way to ensure we had a pleasant stay. Any request was promptly responded to. Thanks again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My family has a great stay in Sunny Hotel.

Thank to the friendly and supportive staff, my baby was taken care of when she ran away and we did not notice.

The location of this hotel is among the best with restaurants, convenient stores, massage service surrounding. It's just 2 minutes walking to the sea and even city public swimming pool.

The in-room dining with pizza is really delicious. The staff even help us to re-heat the porridge for my baby.

We will definitely stay in this hotel next time :)

Room Tip: Great location and service
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Nice hotel, just off the main beach road. Check in went fast, but they keep the passports, I knew it could happen so no surprise. We spent 5 nights there and were quite happy.

Comfy bed, good AC, good hot water, great location, very good breakfast, so all in all a very good stay. A special thanks to Tran Tri, a Guest Relation Officer, he came to see us every day and helped us with out plans and took care of any problem we had with the room (ex: Extra pillow for my fiancée).

There is a second hotel An Vista which is part of the same group and you can use their pool too. Plus they have a private section on beach with long chairs and umbrellas and they lend you a beach towel. So all in all a very nice hotel at a very good price.

But all was not perfect, even though they served a great breakfast, when we tried to go to the restaurant for supper they sent us too the An Vista hotel and there too the restaurant was empty, but they did serve us. Neither my fiancée or I found the meal particularly good and it was much more expensive than eating in the restaurants around, so no more meals there.

Also the bath was not sealed onto the wall, so when taking a shower water would leak under the bath and the bathroom floor was always wet, plus I think under the bath was a spawning ground for mosquitoes and they love biting me, so my lower legs always had several bites.

But even with these problems the stay was very nice and I would return to this hotel if I ever return to Nha Trang,

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple