“Good, predictable. Perfect for being in the center, avoid if looking to "relax in paradise"” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa

Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa
Ranked #12 of 190 Hotels in Nha Trang
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

Like any other Sheraton, it was good, nice rooms with views, great service, just ok food. It's next to the center of Nha Trang and across a street from a-just-ok beach. We found Nha Trang more crazy than expected. If your looking to "relax in paradise" go to Mia Nha Trang (we changed there after 1 day at the Sheraton and the place is simply amazing) or Six Senses (looks even better but be ready to pay big bucks).

• Stayed May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
MarcomSheratonNT, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Dear “Juanon70”,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations due to not been as chilled out as your required. We are pleased that you did find what you where looking for at Mia (which is definitely a relaxing escape), Nha Trang is lucky that we have so many choices that we can cater to every ones requirements.

Enjoy the rest of your travels in Vietnam.

The Team.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days with my mum and my sister. My overall experience with this hotel was great. The hotel is in great location, has own private beach just cross the road from the hotel, the pool & spa area are lovely . Most staffs are polite and helpful. The only negative thing I had was with the breakfast - not with the food as they provided a vast variety - but with couple of F&B staffs. Here is my story and hope the hotel management will address this issue as I am sure if it happned to us it will happen to other guesses.

Overall I am satisfied with my stay at Sheraton. The only negative thing is with one of the F&B staffs ( his name is Tuan Long if I remembered well). He was very rude to myself and my mum on our last day -17/05. We arrived at the restaurant at around 6.50 am. He (Mr Tuan Long) was behind the noodle bar which served "crab meet vermicelli" on the day. I came and asked for 1 serve which he replied in a very rude manner “not ready yet, come back in 15 minutes". I had no problem with the wait but was completely shocked by his attitude. This sort of attitude I would've never expected to be experience in a street restaurant let alone in a five stars hotel. I came back to my table and less than 5 minutes later I saw a lady next to mine having the same soup that I asked for. It still didn't bother me much until later my mum came and complained to me about Mr Tuan Long and other male staff (which I don't remember his name) also working with him. She asked him “what sort of soup is serving" and he replied something like" can't you read?" while pointing at the sign.... I did complain to a younger male staff about what happened which I believe is a F&B captain. He didn't say a word, just walked away and never return with any explanation or even " fake" apologies.... we were greatly disappointed! As we were in a hurry to go to the airport, I did not have time to make any other complains... Other than that I was satisfied with the services of check in staff, door mans, etc... I would have a completed satisfaction if I didn't have to experience the rudeness of 2 of your F&B staffs. I hope this won't happen again and to other guesses.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Maggien2508
, General Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Dear “Maggien2508”,

Further to my email to you on the 29th May, I once again apologize that the team did not meet your expectations at breakfast. Your comments have been shared with the entire team and used as a learning experience.

We do hope you will return in the future with your mother and sister.

Stay Connected
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

We stayed at The Sheraton for a night after leaving our previous hotel a day early (which was great but a beach bungalow and reasonably basic inside) so we were ready for some luxury and pampering...the rooms, service etc are as you'd expect- and to be fair as you pay for as it's not cheap.

As it was a chill out stop for us on our trip we literally chilled by the rooftop pool, enjoyed the spa facilities (massages are hard but good, and good value as well for high end massage in Vietnam). The pool, and personal bar service around the pool is incredibly efficient- the infinity pool is beautiful looking over the sea too and the areas much bigger than it appears in the website photos.

Food and drinks are Western prices- food was fine- nothing to write home about in our experience but we were spoilt during our stay...

The bathroom in the hotel bedrooms are absoutely huge!

Only negative aside form average food that I'd say is that the rooftop bar is significanlty better in the Sheraton Ho Chi MInh.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MarcomSheratonNT, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, 26 May 2012
Dear “sh00s”,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back to Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa in the near future.

Stay Connected & Warm regards.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

My family and I stayed here by a complete fluke; we started off our trip at another hotel which was moldy and damp and due to this fact we needed to move. My mum was walking down the beach and came across the Sheraton. We booked for 4 nights and ended up staying just under 2 weeks. We loved it there; the staff were incredibly friendly and met every need requested.
The food in feast both the buffet dinner and a la carte menu was delious, fresh and reasonably priced; as well the breakfast. All had an extensive variety of international cusine.
The facilities were also amazing with the state of the art gym, the beautiful pool and the free activities including yoga, tai chi on the beach and the vietnamese language classes.
We also took a cooking class while we were there which was lots of fun as well as very educational.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a lot of luxury for a reasonable price. Will be staying there again in the future.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the beach; but if you don't smoke then choose a non smoking level
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MarcomSheratonNT, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Dear “Eno92”,

Best Greetings from Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa.

We are glad that you came upon us by fluke and becuase we exceeded your expectations you stayed with us for nearly two weeks!!

Hopefully we will see you back in the pool or enjoying yoga on the beach on your next trip.

Warm Regards.

Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

Hotel room was large and spacious, comfortable bed and good airconditioning. Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast buffet was very good, not so keen on the restaurant meals at night though, bit average for a Sheraton, we didn't eat there much because of this, we were there for a week. Wine list was rather limited, even though they had a "Wine Bar' it was not open as often as it was advertised, and the selection was no different to any other part of the hotel which was disappointing. However we enjoyed our stay, the location was good for wandering the streets, close to the markets and across the road from the beach.

Room Tip: The higher rooms have good views at night, especially if you have a sea view room.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LisaaC59
MarcomSheratonNT, General Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, 22 May 2012
Dear “Lisa59Bombala”,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

In relation to the wine selection we actually do have a separate Wine Bar List which has wines from around the world with a large selection of grape varieties, we will re iterate to the team to also provide this list to guests if they would like a broader selection

We hope to see you back at Sheraton Nha Trang in the near future.

Warm Regards