“Delicious. Gorgeous staff. So much fun. ”

Lanterns Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 737 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: We have been operating since 2008 and hold half day cooking classes for visitors to Nha Trang. It is a great experience of travelling to the local market, buying food and then preparing 3 dishes as chosen by the guests. We also provide a small recipe book at the completion of the tour, as a memento and keepsake. We are also keen to differentiate ourselves from all the other dining places in Nha Trang and give the customer a unique Vietnamese experience. One area is, we are strongly supporting 12 local orphanages. I spent 2 months travelling through Nha Trang & Vietnam & spent a lot of my time with the children at orphanages. As a result, I am trying to give back to these kids, by teaching them life skills and how the real world operates, outside of the usual visits and photo opportunity.That's where the idea for Lanterns came. We invite kids and their careers to each at least one day per month, but any time they wish to come.
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Ate here a couple of times and did the cooking class. Favorite place to eat in Nha Trang. Can't fault it

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4,538)

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Amazing class I would go back and do it all again tomorrow, our guide couldn't do enough for us and was so friendly and full of information. The markets we went to to buy the food we were going to cook are not for the faint hearted, but seriously just the every day Vietnam life.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

My friend and I did the street food tour with Ngoc, also known as Pearl. She was, by far, the best tour guide we had in Vietnam, and we have done some excellent tours. She was warm, kind, friendly, and personable, and made sure that we enjoyed ourselves and tried foods that we were interested in. She also gave us information about Nha Trang, life in Vietnam, and taught us about Vietnamese food and the names of foods. My friend and I would highly recommend this tour -- it was a highlight of our trip to Vietnam.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

The restaurant is well located with friendly staff. There were several tourists there on the evening I visited. I tried the chicken curry which was competently prepared but it lacked flavor.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Had the pork in clay pot and came out very hot and delicious, great service and mood within the restaurant