“One of my favourite NT restaurants”

Lanterns Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 703 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We have been operating since 2008 and hold half day cooking classes for visitors to Nha Trang. It is a great experience of travelling to the local market, buying food and then preparing 3 dishes as chosen by the guests. We also provide a small recipe book at the completion of the tour, as a memento and keepsake. We are also keen to differentiate ourselves from all the other dining places in Nha Trang and give the customer a unique Vietnamese experience. One area is, we are strongly supporting 12 local orphanages. I spent 2 months travelling through Nha Trang & Vietnam & spent a lot of my time with the children at orphanages. As a result, I am trying to give back to these kids, by teaching them life skills and how the real world operates, outside of the usual visits and photo opportunity.That's where the idea for Lanterns came. We invite kids and their careers to each at least one day per month, but any time they wish to come.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A mainly Vietnamese menu that is well thought out, nicely presented and excellent value
Super friendly staff ensure a warm welcome and speedy, but not rushed, service had me returning many times during my stay in Nha Trang.
Good location not too far from the beach, it's situated above a pizza joint, just take the staircase to the right if there's no greeters downstairs
Definitely worth a visit, and if I can find the time, I'm gonna try one of the Viet cookery classes also

Write a ReviewReviews (4,436)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

good food here and very friendly staff -Chloe served us. Worth to try if you happen to visit to Nha Trang.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by one of the staff at our hotel as a real local style of restaurant.
It was up a set of step stairs not far from our tattooist.
As we spending some time nearby getting some new tattoos we needed a local restaurant to have dinner .
The service was quick and the menu was easily understood.
The place was pretty busy and noisy which is what you would expect in a local popular restaurant.
The meal was good and plentiful the beer was served in very chilled beer glass .
Good local food not fancy but good food and great value for money.

1  Thank Graham R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend went here one night and couldn't help ourselves for coming back. The Vietnamese dishes are absolutely terrific. The service is friendly and notice you right away. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch at this typical Vietnamese restaurant. Lovely food and at very good prices. Highly recommended.