“Almost Perfect Stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #100 of 189 Hotels in Nha Trang
Edmonton, Canada
“Almost Perfect Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

Stayed @ this hotel in November 2009 recommended by a friend. The hotel was a little far from the city and the busy streets of Nha Trang, however, a cab ride/motorbike ride is less than 10 minutes away.

The hotel is very clean and new. The rooms are clean, the bed sheets were cleaned, TV in the bedroom with great selection of channels. Bathroom had it's own bath tub and was clean. When we stayed, it was fairly new so we were one out of few guests staying in the hotel so it was quiet and dark (lights were mostly off on our floor because I think we were the only guests on that floor). Staff is extremely nice and helpful - always recommending to us where to go or where to eat. They will call taxi's for you when you need. Rooms are also very conditioned!

Wireless would not work very well on our floor unfortunately but I was told that it was free.

Will stay here again when I return in February 2012!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
11 Thank Tphan5

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2011

My stay at this hotel would be extremely very pleasure til the very last minute. Hotel's facilities were very nice, modern. It's quite far away from the busy town but having nice view of beach from the room (if you book the VIP one) even it's not so clear as close to beach. The staffs were very supporting and nice, they provided me very useful information about travelling around Nha Trang. In overall, I was very pleased until the very last minute. The story is when I checked out already and stood outside the hotel to arrange my packages be ready to leave, I suddently heard one of the receptionists commented about my look as well as what part of my body look not ok as well as making a joke on me because they thought I left. Well, perhaps because I can understand Vietnamese then it would make me feel a bit uncomfortable about their rude behavior (fake kindness) and turned my impression about this hotel to be down a bit.

So, if you don't understand Vietnamese as having a perfect body then I suppose you can feel free to stay here, otherwise, maybe you can consider before making any decision.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
7 Thank Smoothie1412
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2010

I was recommended by my family to stay at this hotel because of the great price and friendly service.
I had a great experience and it was everything my family had told me.
I did stay at this hotel very recently so reading previous comments on here I noticed there had been many upgrades to this hotel. I believe this hotel is very new and constantly making changes to improve.
During my stay i never experienced dark hallways as the lights were all motion censored.
I felt very at home because of the super friendly employees, cleanliness and internet services. There was no cafe but there was room service available where I ordered breakfast and coffee. There are also many restaurants within walking distance.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
A great hotel for a great value!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
4 Thank rileyng
long beach
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2010

This is a beautiful hotel although the rooms are a little bit small even for Vietnam standard. The staff was very friendly and tried to help us as much as possible but they didn't speak very much English. The ONE thing we really didn't like was the location of the hotel. It is about 6 kilometers from the city center (where all the restaurants are and the excellent beaches). The room cost us US$11 per night but taxi rides to and from town added another US$10 per day to the cost of staying there. Plus, it is a hassle to negotiate with the taxies--the hotel called one for us and he charged us more than agreed and one drive used the meter but took us on a long excursion that cost a lot more than the direct route. Unless you rent a scooter, I would not stay here. Also, the internet shows a roof-top cafe but it isn't open. No breakfast included.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sharibob
Saskatoon, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2010

The room was great... A few things could've been better: Restaurant/Cafe would've been nice. Lights in the hallway should be turned on when you have guests! It was pitch black and was extremely difficult seeing my way to the room when I got off the elevator, even during the day time!

Received the wrong passports upon checkout, workers should be more careful when handing guests their personal belongings. Be advised to Double/triple check your documents and passports!

Close to beach front, but not very clean. You have to drive down further to get to the clean beach where the resorts are.

Overall, the one thing I loved about this hotel was the cleanliness of the room.

• Stayed February 2010