See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Room area is small, cramped. The entrance to the hotel was a little inconvenient, because it was in the alley, and the path was bad. Price is very cheap. Facilities are a bit old. View is also not beautiful, nothing special (except cross the road is to the sea)

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 3 June 2017

BEWARE OF THIS HOTEL! ! YOUR BOOKING WILL NOT BE SAFE!!!!!!We booked for 4 nights with hope of extending to a week. We booked through booking.com whom we have never had a problem with before. After a very long tiring train journey we arrived in NhaTrang and taxied to this hotel by 8.50pm. Upon checkin we were told we had no room. The lady owner got on the phone to say we were too late and we have no room this or any other of our booked nights. They put us in a staff room with a dodgy mattress on the floor, no priivacy, no air con, no towels. shower and toilet was the staff one so not so clean and no towels soap etc. Luckily we had both items and at least able to shower and change all be it cold water only. Lady phoned back via reception, but could not come to see us and sort out better facilities, or alternative room elsewhere. We decided to go out and door knock other hotels, as there were so many, and we found another hotel nearby who could take us the next day. As my hubby had already paid up 200,000vnd for the mattress he didnt want to waste the money so we stayed there for the one night. Later in the evening the male owner did come and see us with many apologies to say we are too late. I explained perhaps they could have waited until the last train was in before giving away our booking. So one night of our booking is understandable if we had not arrived by midnight but if its a matter of just being late they have no right to take all the rest of our booking. Although the man was very apologetic, I really didnt see the usual hospitable and kindly attitude that i normally see elsewhere in vietnam. Yes, it is Nha Trang, and yes it is just high season, therefore it makes sense that one night with one empty room makes little difference as it is easily sold the next day if the entire booking was a no show. Surely the locals understand the transport in this country. In summary, we were and are pretty angry that no effort was made to find a room elsewhere as we donnot take responsibility for being late at 8.50pm. Past experince In Austria Cambodia and Turkey they have bent over backwards to find alternative accommodation at a 'friends'. This is what the hospitality industry is.

Room tip: Dont go here. Your booking will not be safe!
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank abby b
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

It was horrible, the receptionist was playing all the time with computer and didn't answer me, just gave me the key. Then I went to my room and the smell smothered me, I couldn't open the window, I wasn't an option. All very dirty and the ceiling full of mold. I left the same day I arrived having paid two nights. Don't spend money on that hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Natalia A
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel has a lot of mosquitos and bugs. They open the window and also dont have a good smell inside the room. No breakfast included but i can say it was ok since connection was a little bit fast. I stayed 2 nights here it was just walking distance to the center or things to do.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SLRBoholTours
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Hotel was average, the room didn't seem like it had been cleaned as there was chewy on the side of my bed, however other than that the beds were comfy, the location was good and the bathroom was also good. The wifi was good in the room, but it was really hard to communicate with the receptionist because he new next to no English and wasn't interested, also the woman that was also around was always on her phone so this was very annoying. However the room overall was nice to stay in and had warm water.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple