“So amazing! ”

Yashoda Indian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 692 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: USD 4 - USD 15
Description: Authentic Indian food in Nha Trang . Our menu including vegetarian and non vegetarian Indian food .south Indian Thali meals for lunch is one of our speciality
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing, excellent food. Went there two nights in a row, it was just so good. Spicyness was just perfect.

2  Thank TrailBlazer811894

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Great taste, good service, one of the best Indian restaurant in Nha trang. I would suggest people to go for this Indian if they are looking for Indian restaurant

4  Thank vivianl2511
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We came here with my mom for her first indian cuisines' experience, and we left happily. That's not only the food (though we've been told that the headchef were off that day, maincook was his assistant - all were so delicious and perfectly, in our opinion, made) but also the staffs were amazingly friendly and careful. Thank you, for keeping such high quality place for us visitors.

3  Thank minhthaingoc
Reviewed 1 September 2018

One of the most amazing Indian food i have had outside of India. My favorites at the restaurant were the Aloo Paratha, Vegetable Biriyani, Tomato Rice and Roti with Dal. The service at the restaurant was also truly outstanding and was value for money. I would definitely encourage people traveling to Nha Trang to try this place without fail.

2  Thank 863ramkumark
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food in a great downtown area for expats/tourists. The kabab fish meat was super tasty with a bit of crisp. Tell them the amount of spiciness you are able to handle and they’ll cater anything you order to you. The chicken tikka masala was the best I’ve ever eaten anywhere... Ever. Very thick and rich and wonderful and perfect with the giant perfectly cooked garlic cheese nan. The lassi and blended fruit drinks were good and had a ton of fruit in them but caught me off guard at room temperature which I guess also could have been a good thing because they weren’t watered down at all.

I was apprehensive to take a break from Vietnamese food to come here but it was the best meal I’ve had so far in 6 days. You won’t regret coming here at all.

P.S. there’s A/C here and I ordered my food with normal spice.

Also, “Iced Coffee” and “V fruit” are within 5 minutes walk away and I liked both.

Ice Coffee had A/C with interesting cakes and waffle combos. We had banana tiramisu cake that was pretty and a waffle with the works. Also enjoyed some fruit tea and a cold blended fruit smoothie that was nice.

V Fruit didn’t have A/C but it was filled with locals and had some healthy avacado ice cream with coconut ice cream on top that was nice and healthy-esque but most people were ordering the yogurt ice buckets with assorted fruits inside which were also good.

2  Thank Nathan W