Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 114
USD 106
USD 175
USD 141
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
USD 366
Priceline
USD 953
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsentertainment arearomantic bungalowpool barentertainment parkbreakfast buffetgolf buggygeneral managerprivate poolmainlandpoolsvillavietnamvumosquitoesprivacytenniscons
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This resort has an amazing private beach with a beautiful seaview to relax. The water of the sea is absolutely clean. There are many pretty places to take photos.
We booked a villa with a private pool and a gorgeous view to the sea. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is very nice, some of them even excellent but the service is rather poor.
The variation of breakfast is average and also contained overlefts of the evening before.
During our stay, at daytime there were a lot of tour groups. They were very noisy which was really disturbing.
This resort is in my opinion overrated. It seems more like a remarkable 3* resort.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MerPerle, General Manager at MerPerle Hon Tam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear lilSnowflake87,

Thank you for your positive ratings on our resort, its amazing beach and stunning view.

We are glad to be well rated for the nice staff.

What you mentioned in your comments will be looked into to keep up the good work and find room for improvement, if any.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I recently went on a trip to Nha Trang and did some research on where to stay and I decided on MerPerle Hon Tam Resort. I was very happy with my choice and had an amazing stay there. The view was AMAZING! The staff were friendly and did everything to accommodate me and my family. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kim L,

It was a great honor for us to welcome you and your family to MerPerle Hon Tam on your recent visit in which your room was booked with a great view.

We are glad you were very happy with your choice and that your stay was amazing.

We are also delighted to hear our staffs were able to assist with everything they could in their best capacity.

We hope to have a future chance to have you with us again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival everything was perfect and felt like this is great place. With 5 stars you have image that you get service. Staff does not speak English - which would be okay If they would even try to serve you. Instead they try to ignore you much As possible. First evening we eat in the Only open restaurant/bar: it took 15 min to get somebody to come to our table. They brought our appetizers and main course on same time. Staff was playing with their phones and you had to find them each time If you needed something. On breakfast the birds are eating the same food What they serve.. So I dont recommend you to eat there. This is clearly Poor management issue. Also during day the resort is full of chinese noisy turists who ensures there is no peace. Also the resort area is poorly kept and seen its best days. Again, if there would be management on site, things Could be different. For the ”family” bungalow I can shortly say: not worth it - there is no privacy on your balcony since you share it with your neighbours, there is no blinds meaning you get up when then the sun does.

If you dont mind about Poor service, really over priced and bad food + dirty surrounding then this is your place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank piituli2014

Dear piituli2014,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We highly value your review and this is something very helpful we should look at ourselves and look into itself to find out what can be done to better improve and enhance the service.

We have been taking efforts and will have to take more of that for the English training so langual communication can be better

And we will take serious measures to tactfully handle the proper use of handphones, ect…

Once again, we appreciate your constructive feeback and we do hope to have another chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My family booked a two-night villa for our holiday in MerPerle Hon Tam Resort, Nha Trang. When we check-in at Hon Tam Habour, all of us were very tired after a long flight but the receptionist was warmly welcome, the port staffs helped us get into the ship safety and carried our lugguages. I love their professional.

The resort is very beautiful, it looks like a castle on the island. We can see the beach from our villa, a blue pool and restaurants around. When we get into the room, there is a lovely greeting on the TV screen: “Dear Ms. Quynh Tien, Welcome to MerPearl Hon Tam Resort” wow, it’s so awesome. There’s no reason for not coming back here.
Thank you MerPearl Hon Tam Resort, I will come back next trip.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MerPerle, General Manager at MerPerle Hon Tam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Tien Q,

Thank you for sharing your nice experience here with us on Tripadvior.

We are glad you liked our MerPerle Hon Tam Resort, its facilities and especially the staffs who were able to assist.

As guest satisfaction is our top priority we have been doing our best to provide quality service and thank you once again for allowing us to be at your service.

It would be nice if you could plan more trips back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Being a visitor to Nha Trang many times, I was so pleasantly surprised and lucky to find MerPerle Hon Tam resort. I was making a trip and a good Vietnamese friend advised this resort, as he had just recently stayed.
There was a great palace, , special warmth and comfort there that I didn't find in other resorts I have stayed in, and I will surely return again when able.
There was having white sand with lovely beach, nice views as in heaven and it was comfortable with the ship every 1 trip/h from Hon Tam resort to mainland. The staffs and manager are very kind, friendly person.
The breakfast buffer was a great deal with delicious. I saw there too many China people but they was arranged separate areas The rooms are lovely; though I travelled alone, there was a romantic feeling there.

I feel very excited and satisfied in there. Enjoy your time and safe travels to you!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MerPerle, General Manager at MerPerle Hon Tam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear thanhbinhpfs,

It gave us a great honor to have you with us.

We are happy to have been chosen by you for your recent visit and that you had a great holidays on our Hon Tam Island.

It is indeed a nice motivation that our facilties and service performed by our staffs and managers were of your high ratings.

We will keep it up and look forward to welcoming you back then we will be more than happy to be at your service again.