“Delicious steaks, tacos and omelettes”

Texas BarBQ & Steaks Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 704 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: USD 2 - USD 35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: All Beef Steaks and Hamburgers, as well as Pork Ribs are imported directly from USA. We serve Rib-eye and Tenderloin beef steak and slow smoke USA Pork ribs with our Memphis or Texas sauce. We offer a variety of fish such as Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Tuna, Sea Bass and Swordfish when available. We have several Mexican dishes and selected Vietnamese cooking. If you are tired to eat local food and you want a break, we are here waiting for you. We serve western breakfast at 7:30AM. We are open for Lunch and Dinner. We are waiting for you. Mention this phrase and get a 10% off "Oliver this food is great" We also open from 22:00 tp 1:00am with our famous Pho and finger food (Hamburgers, salads and chicken wings and more)
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I ate a delicious steak here. Seasoned and grilled to perfection with all the trimming (baked potato corn on the cob etc). All steaks and hamburgers are U.S. Beef and you can taste it. I also returned for soft-shelled tacos and for another time for a chicken onion tomato omelette. Both absolutely delicious. Coffee is great too. They have an expresso machine and also make American-style brewed coffee. The expressos were so good.. I had that on several occasions with a little milk and sugar. And there's more.. the owner makes his own ice cream from real fresh local fruit. I had coconut that had chunks of coconut in it and also fresh fruit mulberry.. also delicious.. and really good with the expresso. Also their fresh local fruit plate of mango and other fruits .. all quality and delicious. And to top it all, the prices are very very reasonable. I highly recommend that you eat here once.. and you'll be back like I was every day I was in Nha Trang.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

We went for breakfast. Pretty good, not expensive. Clean, good food, American style. Went back later and met the owner. American citizen from Italy. Nice guy.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Good foods , friendly staff, fun, nice view,all everything is okay in the evening,and i like music in here !!
They have big television

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

After being abroad for almost 7 years, it was nice to stumble upon a good American good place. I had the tacos, which were good but the pancakes were my favourite! They also make wonderful gelato. I recommend at least trying this place once!! I'm going back again tomorrow.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I went to their current 57 Nguyen Thien Thuat location and was disappointed in tacos with no flavor. The English sign is gone, so you'd never know it was anything more than a local imitation, of which there are many in Nha Trang. The owner's daughter, who does have experience, is now there, so I would hope she can steer it from an Italian style to at least a California style Cal-Mex restaurant.

4  Thank richjf2015
oliver2151, Owner at Texas BarBQ & Steaks Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Rich,
As you well known I had to make all new signs in our restaurant because the new regulation. All sign must be in Vietnamese language first. I had to comply with their regulation or pay a 20 Million VND fine. It cost me well over 10 mil to comply. I was very disappointed in how the government want to dictate what goes outside the building. I now can put a sign Nha Hang Texas, without my logo unless I have a letter of authorization from the state of Texas to use their color flag!!! BTW the current address is 55/8 Nguyen Thien Thuat. Since i purchase the restaurant we did not change any recipes or any of the chefs. We never influence the any of the current dishes with an italian flair. Sorry you were disappointed in out Tacos but the recipes has been like this for the past year and you had it before nothing changed. Our family has been in the hospitality and food business since 40 year ago. My daughter Claudia will bring in some more Cal-Mex dishes remember you are in Vietnam and you must deal with whatever you can find to cook mexican food in this country