“Mexican food and barbecue”

Texas BarBQ & Steaks Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 703 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: USD 2 - USD 35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: All Beef Steaks and Hamburgers, as well as Pork Ribs are imported directly from USA. We serve Rib-eye and Tenderloin beef steak and slow smoke USA Pork ribs with our Memphis or Texas sauce. We offer a variety of fish such as Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Tuna, Sea Bass and Swordfish when available. We have several Mexican dishes and selected Vietnamese cooking. If you are tired to eat local food and you want a break, we are here waiting for you. We serve western breakfast at 7:30AM. We are open for Lunch and Dinner. We are waiting for you. Mention this phrase and get a 10% off "Oliver this food is great" We also open from 22:00 tp 1:00am with our famous Pho and finger food (Hamburgers, salads and chicken wings and more)
Reviewed 1 May 2016

We ate here a couple of times. The tacos were large and very tasty and the chips were hot and crisp, but we were't as impressed with the enchiladas. Service was fast and pleasant.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I went here after needing a break from Vietnamese food and thought the food here was great. I stuck with something simple and went with the chicken burger which was delicious. Not the cheapest around but if you some western food.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

We did not go out looking for this restaurant, happened to be in the area as my fiancé was checking out a spa across the street. We had some time to kill so we took a look at the menu out front and decided to go in for dinner.

The service was great from start to finish and the food we ordered was just what we have been craving for weeks! I had a Memphis style rib meat sandwich which came with fries, both were delicious! My fiancé had the enchilada which she also described as "the best Mexican she has had since arriving in Asia". The meals we had we ordered were very reasonably priced and I plan on returning in the morning as the breakfast menu looked great as well.

I recommend this place to any westerner in Nha Trang looking to take a break from Asian food! 5 stars for sure :)

1  Thank Lawsuit86
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I decided to ignore the two previous reviews that trashed this place because I know that sometimes restaurants aren't perfect and mistakes are made.

We ordered a Ladies ribeye and some Tex mex and the massive margarita.

The ribeye was insanely thin. Thin steak doesn't usually equal good steak. This one was decent but I'd prefer a steak that is smaller in size but thicker.

The Taco plate was pretty tasty but the flavors weren't quite there. It would have been better and complete if it has some sour cream (strained plain yoghurt works too) and or guacamole. The salsa was a little sweet. The beans were quite dry but tasty. I know it sounds like I'm complaining but I ate the whole plate and found it overall decent.

We met Oliver and he's a nice guy. The staff was also really friendly. My recommendation, not that it really matters, would be for them to make their menu a little smaller and really focus on what they are good at. The steak I saw come out for another customer looked absolutely perfect. They told me they used to be #1 in town on tripadvisor and I believe it. Looking at their menu it looks like they were one of the only American menus around for a while. Now that there are a lot of other dogs in the race they'd do well to focus on steaks and Tex mex and get rid of all the other things.

We're planning to return and try the breakfast since they have pancakes. We live in China year round so we don't get American style breakfast all that much.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

I do not know who gives the ratings here.... We followed the opinions on TripAdvisor and were really disappointed !!! Horrible horrible horrible !!!!!! Never ever Go there!!!! The owner was completely drunk, the Cook sweaty and hot, the steaks full of fat (even through i did ask in advance) , the wine not available...and so on. Worst meal i have had during our trip of 45 days.

5  Thank Leena N