Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ToscaCapt...
Beechworth, Australia
“Deceitful owners”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Looks aren't always what they appear. We booked this cause it had a good location and seemed well priced. The check in staff were unprofessional, took 55 US for 1 night cash which included a cancellation fee (we checked out at 9am) and then also deducted money from our account for a night. Double dipping. When contacted about this they lied about refunding the money owed. Then when contacted again and again they keep telling the same lies. The rooms are fine if you don't turn on the lights, great views out the window of the beach / coast is the only benefit. The rooms also smell like moth balls. It's a trap don't go there. Also please refund our money as you promised.

Lele C
“Try somewhere else ”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Alright so let's start with the unfriendly check in upon arriving we had to pay extra for early check in which we were okay wth until we were told we would than have to change rooms at 2 which wasn't what we wanted to get all settle when we said we would wait magically our room was ready right than and there.now from previous stays in air bnb in Vietnam early check in is a free privilege most of the time so the fact that we paid an additional 400,000vnd (half the cost of one night ) to check in 3 hours early was ridiculous seeing as our room was already ready. They than have us our keys and we waited what seemed like ages for our elevator (don't be fooled peek season or not ...it's off peek season now you will wait 5-8minites for an elevator just to go downstairs) . Our room was covered in ants and the kitchen bathroom and our bed which grossed me out. The walls were filthy and looked as though some crazy teenagers thru a kicking fit at them along with running out of toilet paper within the first 3 hours of arrival and having to buy our own as house keeping was no where to be seen. It's a great locations but everything cost more money once you arrive. Do yourself a favour we checked out a night early even to avoid the next day and pay the extra money and stay at one of the other apartment facilities in this area...oh yea house keeping cost money but they won't tell you till check out.never again sorry guys! Happy travels!

28 Sep 2017
Thank for your choice at Handy apartment. Special this apartment is great location and very cheap price compare with other place. Reason this apartment is limited by manager of building include area general, lobby, only 3 elevator. So price is lower. If you like book apartment of Handy. Hope you have a look like for it simple than and review for it better.

Handy also have a information for all people. It is only suit with budget tourist. Which is be sleep and go around center city very near.
Hope to nice things. Thank you so much.

Travellers are raving about these Nha Trang hotels

traveldre...
Sydney, Australia
“Avoid - worst accommodation ever ”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This is the absolute worst accommodation I've ever stayed in. The apartment is dirty, the walls are covered in marks and there is either blood or food (undecided) on the table. The fan is coveted in dust, the couch is not something I can even bring myself to sot on and the beds are not even properly covered with bedding.

The beds are also like prison beds (hard and super budget, bad pillows, sheets and no cover on the bed, very poor quality towels). this is not a proper 2 bedroom apartment, a bed is basically on the balcony and the second room has no window.

The toilet is in the shower, there are bugs everywhere.

The reception area was filthy. The lift feel likes you may die it's so hot in there.

The pictures DO NOT look like the room.

Seriously false advertising and just a horrible experience. I do not recommend staying here at all.

4 Sep 2017
Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay here. This is not a comment that we want to meet, I guarantee that I will take a look at each of the points you have raised. If so, I would like to learn more about how you feel here, to better understand how to improve the quality of service and hospitality for you and your clients.
At peak, it is a little too long to wait, but you go at not rush hour, the elevator runs very fast. The situation is also common in other large hotels, because the design of the building does not seem to be so popular with tourists.
Actually its location is right on the sea, the price is suitable for all objects so guests are very crowded, if we are hard, there is a great place because room is very beautiful and modern, more comfortable
In the hotel, only the elevator at the peak slightly east so wait a little longer, if you know the way will not wait.
You can swim comfortable because the beach in front of the hotel is the beach of the tourists.
Thank you for choosing our hotel, we hope to have another chance to serve you well.
Love,
Ms. Handy
ekwoodwar...
Cairns, Australia
“Ms”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Do not believe the pics you see.
I hate being negative, but honestly, I cannot give you anything other than 'terrible'.
The room is disgusting, it's filthy. I didn't want to sit down on any of the furniture.
The 'second bedroom' is an internal balcony fashioned in to a make shift room with a bed squashed in, and a sheer curtain offering 'privacy' from the living area which is less than 40cm away.
The toilet is IN THE SHOWER... not the same room... you can sit on the toilet and be under the water!!!!!
I couldn't make this up if I tried.
Do not stay here.

4 Sep 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing