“Nice overview”

Beebee Travel
Ranked #2 of 45 Food & Drink in Hue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Beebee Travel tours have been featured and especially being rated as TOP TEN WALKING TOURS AND FOOD TOUR IN SOUTH EAST ASIA by TRIPZILLA. We at Beebee Travel is proud to help thousands of visitors learning specifically about the HISTORY ASPECT OF HUE AND VIETNAM: wonderful tales, interactive tour session and local food places only local knows. We cover it all! Our tour options range from half day tour to full day tour, group tour to private tour in Hue, Danang, Hoi An area. Send us a private message now for many pleasant surprises we bring to you in Vietnam!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Interesting tour a bit to long introduction at the beginning, so lost some time. I would have liked to see more spots but we enjoyed the tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
THUNGOVU, Tổng giám đốc at Beebee Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Sebas L , thank you for using our service in Hue and we are glad you had a great time during our Walking Tour. We wish you the best and hope to see you again..

All reviews
"informative tour"
in 7 reviews
"local market"
in 13 reviews
"vietnamese history and culture"
"excellent knowledge"
"wealth of knowledge"
"ancient capital"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I recently went on the imperial city walking tour with Lien from Bee Bee travel. We ended up getting lucky and no one else had booked that day so we got a private tour which allowed us to ask more questions and stop longer for photos when we wished. Lien was the perfect guide, she was so friendly and spoke excellent English. Lien had great knowledge of the area and of the History around the imperial city. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Hue, it took 3 and a half hours and this was perfect to see the imperial city. Just make sure you were conservative clothing that covers your knees and shoulders!

1  Thank Lindsay P

Dear Lindsay P , thank you for using our service in Hue and we are glad you had a fruitful visit in Hue Imperial City with Lien. We wish you the best and hope to see you again..

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The five us us including my rambunctious 5 year old took this fantastic tour on bikes. We had so much fun zooming around the city and eating at restaurants that we would have never found let alone been bold enough to try. It was such a great way to see Hue. Hang took great care of my girl, she had the time of her life on that bike. Chatting with all the girls during our stops was delightful. I highly recommend this tour!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Sarahescobar , thank you for using our service in Hue and we are glad you had a great time during our Bike Tour. We wish you the best and hope to see you again..

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Currently, I am sitting in the train station eating the most delicioso coconut snack that I could not have found without Thú. Today we did the walking tour and I can honestly say I’ve never had a more enjoyable/informative walking tour (and I’ve done 7 this year.) If you are into tours at all this is a very professional fun company you need to use because I have no doubt that you will love them. Not only do I actually remember what I learned today about not only Hue but Vietnam as a whole, I found 3 new favorite dishes in 2 local restaurants and 3 snacks for my sleeper train. If nothing else go see the team for the food recommendations!!

Dear Krissy , thank you for using our service in Hue and we are glad you had a great time during our Walking Tour. We wish you the best and hope to see you again..