All reviews banana pancakes train station fruit travel tips one night free transfer felt like home spent two nights organising tours home away from home ho chi minh friendliest staff breakfast was delicious very reasonable price room was spacious and clean easy access cheap hotel
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Everything said about this place is true : the bedrooms are very nice ( I even got a nicer one for the same price) and the owners/employees are extremely kind.
They offered their help when I was hospitalised and even asked me if I wanted them to bring me something there.
Thank you for everything, you made my stay much easier

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is well located, rooms cleaned.

The breakfast has limited but tasty choice.

The staff is friendly, the hotel quiet although the street nearby can get noisy.

We were in a room with street view on the first floor, the room is big and well appointed.

Good value, recommended.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and skilled staff! The breakfast was good, the rooms are clean and spacious, the beds are comfortable. The location is amazing but still very calm and relaxing. You also get some local tips for sights, boat tours and food. Would definitely come here again! We were on a backpacking tour in Vietnam and we looked in the lonely planet guide for a stay, Home hotel is definitely the best one we’ve stayed in when using the LP recommendations!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The staff was incediby helpful in arranging tours and transportation. They were even able to reunite my travel partner with her cell phone that she left in a cab in Hoi An. The rooms are very cute and the hotel is in a great location to explore Hue by foot. They also provide a delicious breakfast. I still miss the pineapple pancakes!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and the food fine.

The location was great. Walking distance to the night market and walking streets.

Very good location foe the imperial citadel and the pagodas in town.

What made this place stand out was how brilliant the service was. They were quick and attentive and organised some excellent tours for us at very short notice.

The only slight downside for me was that the bed was too firm.

Would highly recommend you stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends