1,727 results
All reviews great hotel free bicycles floor restaurant small pool fruit top floor buffet breakfast recommend this hotel the river egg station short stay two nights central location clean hotel welcome drink imperial city room was spacious
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

this is a good hotel and the staff are so helpful and friendly. I was very appreciated with the service of the hotel. Thanks to Richy, she gave me great advice on tours and arranged everything for me.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

My job require me to move a lot and stay in many different kind of hotels in Việt Nam, and Cherish always the first choice for me when i come Huế, and i believe best for you who want to pay bit extra for good feeling.
The location: 10/10 Excellen.
The hotel near by the Bar's town about 300 metters, easy to walk but far enough to avoid the noise after 10PM.
And if you want to buy something, a biggest shopping mall on the left side of hotel about 200 metters.
Finally, if you are a big fan of street food like me, 200 metters walk to the small market behind the hotel. Coffee? just around few steps have so many coffee stores.
One Pharmacy on the left side about 50 metters. Sometime you get stomache, you really need pharmacy, so it is just there.
And from the hotel to Citadel about 1km, 15 minutes to walk.

Now, let talk about service from outside to inside.
Even in the center, easy to walk but they have free bicycle for guest.
Have one Spa for Massage also, price quite ok.

The reception, they have really really good reception team. Everytime i come, i always have one member talk with me and ask how was my day, gave me and the other guests information for city. That is really good first feeling to make me feel like home. They also have tour's information for some activities in Hue on the table, clearly maps for city.

Hotel have the elevator and step staris also.
One swimming pool on the 2nd floor, it is quite small and i think just for 5 people is enough. One Gym, Spa also on the 2nd floor.

Breakfast: Excellent 9/10
Many many choices for you on 11th floor for breakfast. Nice view to take a look to city. Vietnamese's cuisine and Western foods, fruits, coffee, big room to relax with cup of coffee and eat Hue's flavor.
Only one small thing i am confuse is the staff should ask the Asian guests to drink coffee and tea also.
If you do something for your guest you do all, or better don't do it.
Sometime they ask me, most of the time not, but i saw for westerners, they usually do. That why i dont give 10 point for this, they friendly say Goodnorning, service is good, just only small thing that they should think and change.

Now is the Room, very important: 9.5/10
Clean, good smell and big enough.
The Bathroom: you have one bath to relax or you can stand in bath and take shower.
It also have one hairdryer, shave and normal staff. Toilet is big to put your legs, i write this because in Hanoi i stay in 4 star hotel but toilet and the bath next eachother then my legs hit the bath all the time.

The Bed: Soft and clean.

Air condition: Good
Some hotels Airco so crazy with the noise or so cold. But in Cherish it is good.

I never watch TV in hotel, but it have one TV in room.
2 windows, open then you see the city or at least you have big space in front of window, thank god. Some hotels window next to the wall, i asked my mind " it born for what?"

Last thing i want to talk is wifi: 7.5/10
Wifi here quite ok, acceptable but not so strong to download something.
But if you just relax, watch youtube so it is perfect.

I hope my review can help you found the best hotel for you. i am not rich guy, but we do not have a lot of chance to travel, so just save money from something but pay bit extra for the room.
When you can sleep well then you can enjoy the tour is better. i always stay in 3 or 4 star like this then i can save money for taxi (trust me, you think you save money and stay in 2 star or somewhere far away, but you dont know if taxi go around around then you have to pay much more you know), safe place, correct tour's information, easy find many good things around.
Will stay here when i come to Huế.
Lu.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Luvietnam
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights staying at the hotel for my holiday. The room was nice and lovely. The hotel staffs were lovely and friendly especially Jenny. She recommended all the places to visit and good restaurants for us.
We really enjoyed our staying here and definitely recommend it to our friends.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank HoV79
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Staff very helpful especially Larry and Martin. Very clean. Awesome breakfasts. Well positioned in the town. Assisted with all taxi transfers. Good showers and ni ce city views from rooms.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay here from start to finish! Upon check in, the staff were all very friendly and accommodating. Especially Linh, who sat us down and helped us plan out our days in Hue, giving us advice and tips on the local area, and booked our cars to and from the sites visited. She was very friendly and lovely to talk to, which made our stay great and stress-free!
We were even given a free room upgrade as booking through Hotels.com gave us a twin room with two singles and they thought it would be more accommodating for me and my partner to be upgraded to a double bed which was a lovely surprise!
Definitely would stay here again when we visit Hue and would highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vanessa T