The hotel is an Art Deco building sympathetically extended, overlooking the Perfumed River. It's about 1km from the centre of town - a bit too far too walk.
Our room was comfortable.
We ate twice in the restaurant - both meals were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time to Art Deco's golden age with a stay at La Residence Hue Hotel & Spa. Nestled along the fabled Perfume River and overlooking the imposing Imperial Citadel - once home to Emperors and now preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage Site - La Residence is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Endowed with opulence and warmth, this former residence of the French "Resident Superieur" has been painstakingly restored and refashioned into an enchanting luxury boutique hotel with 122 guestrooms and suites, which offer visitors the chance to relive the pleasures of a bygone era. Food is a passion at Le Parfum Restaurant. Visitors will delight in a fusion menu of Vietnam and Europe's very best culinary traditions. Allow yourself to be swept away with the signature cocktails "La Residence Monsieur and La Residence Madame" in the cozy ambiance of Le Gouverneur Bar. Indulge yourself in our award-winning Spa and relax by the large saltwater swimming pool overlooking the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Residence Hue Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residence Hue Hotel Hue
- La Residence Hue Hotel And Spa
- La Residence Hotel