2,698 results
All reviews fruit great hotel desktop computer welcome drink hotel restaurant side street private car special thanks room was spacious small alley perfect stay excellent value for money highly recommend this hotel tucked away pho the river city view
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Probably one of the best hotels I have had the pleasure of staying with. The reception in the lobby was professional and fast. They took time offer help if I needed it. The room was large and emaculate. It's located on a lane, so is quiter than on busy street. But still only a short walk to the river side. There was a large breakfast selection. I can't say enough about the staff at Serene Palace ! Awesome.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Eric F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We choose Hue Serene Palace Hotel to stay due to the excellent reviews on TA and we’re thrilled with our stay. The hotel room was brilliant, large, very clean and the air conditioning was wonderful. The food and service at their restaurant was so good that we ate every meal there. There is a wonderful tailer nearby BO’sTailer where I had a lot of clothes mad. Top tailer and way cheaper than HoiAn. I highly recommend a visit to Hue. Breakfast at this hotel was outstanding and they even packed us a takeout meal of fruit for our plane trip to Hanoi. Could not recommend mor highly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joannebC6713DP
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Biggest complaint was that it was extremely noisy at night with lots of traffic noise and screaming children. Not a serene experience in any sense of the word. The staff was nice. Had to get to it via a kind of sketchy alleyway.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Right when I got into the lobby, I knew I made a reservation at a right place and would have a very nice experience at this hotel. All the staffs really made me feel welcome and they kept their smiles all the time. Appreciated this, which made my stay so lovely. I dont know the name but please send my thank-you to all lobby staffs for their great jobs.

Hotel is at a quiet place so sleeping atmosphere is great, totally silent. It's quite close to walking street as well, just some steps away, so super convenient to hang out at night.

Amenities in room are well- arranged, clean and especially, bed is comfortable to help me have a great night. The special thing is that a computer is setup inroom for your super convenience, you trip will definitely love this.

Will definitely comeback and refer to friends.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tram P
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Our stay in Hue Serene Palace was great! As you walk in, the staff makes sure to make you feel welcome, take care of your luggage and lets you relax for a few minutes while they sort the room out. During that time, they brought us a plate with different kind of fruts and offered us coffee too. The staff is very helpful and goes with you over a map of Hue and its main attractions, giving their personal advice on what to do according to your stay length. The room was great, spcious and clean. The hotel restaurant, where we ate breakfast, was also great. There is a menu with different items, to which you can order as many as you want for breakfast and they are cooked instantly.

The hotel also offered us service to rent motorbikes and do the Hai Van Pass (which goes from Hue to Danang/Hoi An). The prices were really good and motorbikes were in great conditions. The person from the motorbike service comes to the hotel, goes over important info with you, gets your phone number and take your bags which are dropped at your destination in Danang/Hoi An area (all included in the price). This was the most helpful service at Hue Serene Palace.

The location of the hotel is also good, near the bar street area yet in a thin street with no loud sounds at all. The nightly price also makes this hotel excellent value, top service for a budget!

I recommend staying here 100%.

Stayed: August 2018