The hotel has a fine location in Hue, good wifi, breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly (especially the cleaning personnel).
However, this is where the praise ends. The room was lacking on standard equipment such as:
- missing duvets on the beds
- windows could not close
- nonfunctioning aircondition
- hole in the bathroom door
- problems with drain in the bathroom
- weird smell in the bathroom and mysterious water on the floor....
- dirty towels
- burn marks on the sheets
- we had to install the fridge ourselves
- only one power outlet near the beds (the room had 2, where one was right next to the door)
- Mandatory and random wake up calls from 7.00 - 8.30 am for ALL rooms (we did NOT order this)
I know this is a cheap hotel, but really?
ps this hotel has no elevator, so if you're travelling with a heavy suitcase be prepared to carry it to the 4th or 5th floor, as it seemed like all the tourist were send to this floor.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking