CANH TIEN Guest house
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Ididn't expect much from a 10 USD room but I was wrong! Very quiet location in the middle of the city (even if you could hear some sort of karaoke/bar until 11.30pm). Very friendly staff. Rooms were quite clean although not perfect.

My door was a little bit old and broken but closed and opened properly.

I think its a really good value for money.

I took the tour proposed by the host for visiting the Tombs and the Pagoda, I would not recommend this. It was quite expensive and I hated the whole 'tour' stuff. Of course, the sites are worth visiting but the boat was crowded (much more than the others around us). I think it's better to visit these sites by yourself by bike.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

For 15$, we had a spacious and luminous room and everything was neat and clean. Also the hosts were really kind and welcoming, always ready to help! For instance they dried out our wet clothes while we were away during the day. The only weak point is the 2$ breakfast, which is a bit light.

We ask our host to book for us a 9$ tour: boat cruising on the river in the morning with visit of temples, and visit of the Tombs in the afternoon. We did not feel oppressed at any time and could choose to pay and visit one temple or skip it.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Guillaume L
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

The room is simple, but clean and comfortable.

The staff speaks English and French. The owner speaks even a little German.

You get good advice for your stay in Hue. The owners' son can even take you on a motorbike trip. I recommend to rent a bicycle and explore the town yourself.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeroen d
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Helpful, welcoming with big air conditioned room, cleaned daily, fresh towels every day.

Lovely family run business with staff helpful and available round the clock.

Went DMZ trip through guesthouse with driver Dat, who was kind and also very knowledgable about each of the sites he took us to. Also took us to some brilliant places that you wouldn't see on a coach trip. Went via the coast, and saw some of the beautiful, untouched, coastline. At end of day we all stopped for delicious street food.

Highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank Alice P
Reviewed 4 December 2014

Perfect Guest House i felt there like at home. Really nice staff especially my favourite receptionist Hue. I am really glad that i chose this guesthouse for stay in Hue city. Also recommended for french speaking tourist :)

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends