“Solid place for a good meal”
Review of Hung Vuong Inn

Hung Vuong Inn
Ranked #66 of 361 Restaurants in Hue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times and always like the food l get. I had pizza the last time I was here and it seems to be one of the better places that serves it in town. This time I had a beef sandwich. It was served on a baguette and had some tasty cheese on it. I also ordered a side of baked potatoes with mozzarella cheese - sort of like potato skins. It went very well with some chili sauce. This place was extremely crowded during lunch today, but it really didn't take that much time to get my food. I live here in Hue and I can see this becoming a regular place for me to eat.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Hung Vuong Inn is one of the best pizza restaurant in Hue. I usually come there to eating Pizza and Spaghetti with my best friend at weekend. There are various foods here. The food is very delicious and the price is reasonable. Highly recommend you should try it.

1  Thank Huyen Tam N
Reviewed 29 December 2016

On the way back to our Hotel one rainy night "still hungry after a not so great meal" and decided to stop here for a small Margarita pizza and was pleased with the result. Nice pizza, friendly staff and all at a reasonable price! Would recommend to anyone who likes thin and crispy pizzas with a cold beer...

Reviewed 13 November 2016

... to get in touch with the friendly people working at this place. They were really open to us and explained us everything about the food and about the city.
As you might guess from the positive reviews, the restaurant became a very touristic place. However, you should definitly go to experience some very authentic vietnamese kitchen.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Really fancied western food. Had steak and chips and it was really good!! Bit expensive but worth every penny. The steak was cooked perfectly. Would recommend if you fancy some food from home and you don't mind spending a bit extra for it. Staff were friendly and there were locals eating there also.