“Great Service”

Ranked #53 of 120 Hotels in Hue
Phitsanulok, Thailand
“Great Service”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I had stayed at Victory Hotel in Hue for 2 nights, I flew from Hanoi via Vietnam Airline to Hue,and got to this Hotel around 9.00 a.m., my first impressive was the hotel manager let me check-in before time and even offered me a complimentary breakfast which is not room included of the first day.

Listen to the light music while having a breakfast of my choice (Including in the room prices, serving to the table) in the restaurant up on the top floor of the hotel, look around outside through the window to see Hue City of birds eye view, had brought me the pleasurable and enjoyment.

I stayed in a standard room, most reasonable rate, but the room had quite spacious area, with telephone, TV, Air cond., free wifi, free drinking water. Bathroom with tub, hot and cold water and other necessary amenities are provided.

The hotel staff are well trained, polite and friendly, willing to give their guests an advice and assistance in every aspect, handling pretty good English.

My 11 days in Vietnam, I paid less for the room rates to this hotel compare to the other 3 hotels in Hanoi, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh city I had stayed on this trip, but I gained more comfortable and pleasurable from The Victory Hotel.

I highly recommend the Victory Hotel to everyone who plan to come to see the world heritage Hue.

Thanks a lot The Victory Hotel, you deserve my praise and many more....

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Supol

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Phitsanuloke
Reviewed 28 December 2011

and got to this Hotel around 9.00 a.m., my first impressive was the hotel manager let me check-in before time and even offered me a complimentary breakfast.

Listen to the light music while having a delicious breakfast of my choice (Including in the room prices, serving to the table) in the pretty decorated restaurant up on the top floor of
brought me the pleasurable and enjoyment.

with telephone, TV, Air cond., free wifi etc. Bathroom with tub, hot and cold water and other
necessary amenities are provided.

The hotel staff are well trained, polite and friendly, willing to give me an advice and assistance in every aspect, handling pretty good English.

comfortable and pleasurable from The Victory Hotel.

I highly recommend the Victory Hotel to everyone who plan to come to see the beauty of
Hue.

Thanks a lot The Victory Hotel, you deserve my praise and more...."

Room Tip: The Victory Hotel provides bycicles to Guests for free of charge.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Supol R
Australind, Australia
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Just of out city is great because it is quieter for sleeping and easy to get to town by m/bike or push bike. Staff very helpful and friendly and helped us arrange flights and m/bike hire. Free water, push bikes, rain jackets and advice made this a very pleasant stay for 3 nights.

Room Tip: quiet out of city
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Claudiahow
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Do Not let the location of this hotel put you off. It is in a quiet neighbourhood and no more than 15 mins walk to good restaurants. The hotel compensates it's location by giving you free bikes which are the best way to get around. It is never a problem getting one and they send you off with free rain ponchos and bottles of water.
They also organised DMZ, bus tickets, picked us up for free from the train station. Special mention to Hang their delightful receptionist who helped us loads, but all the staff were great and we have fond memories of them all.
Nina's cafe only 10 mins walk which has been the been the cheapest and best food and dining experience so far. Do not miss this place.
Overall an excellent hotel we would not hesitate to return to.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank Diptford
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 5 November 2011

This is such a great hotel that you can easily overlook it's location. I'm going back this month for my 2nd stay here; and I rarely return anywhere TWICE.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends