Lowest prices for your stay
USD 40
Free cancellation until 18/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 18/06/21
Expedia.comUSD 36
TravelocityUSD 36
CheapTicketsUSD 36
All reviews mr john quiet location hotel is spotless boutique hotel every morning home away from home breakfast was delicious stayed here for nights district phu taxi vietnam saigon minh street tuan convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020

My wife and I were previously long term resident in Phu My Hung and now live in Australia but are frequent visitors to Saigon. This time we stayed on family business for two weeks. At L'Odeon we had a top floor balcony room and it was very comfortable and convenient to the restaurants in Phu My Hung. As well L'Odeon is close to the pickup point for the shuttle bus from Phu My Hung to downtown Saigon. So you have the convenience of a quiet location and access to the District 1 vibe.

Date of stay: February 2020
John Lek, Owner at Hotel L Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Dear DonzaSA,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to write such a lovely review.
Your kind words have helped to encourage everyone working in the hotel.
We wish you and your wife a safe and pleasant flight home.

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

Very nice cosy and clean place with British-Franco theme. Attentive and warm staff esp John. Plenty of good restaurants around in a safe neighbourhood. Hope that in recommending this hotel I will still be able to get a room next time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank starkindler
John Lek, Owner at Hotel L Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Dear starkindler,

We wish to express our sincere thanks to you for taking your precious time to write such a lovely review.
My team and I feel very encouraged by your kind words.
Thank you for you desire to return to stay with us.

Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and loved it! It was very clean, a good location, safe, welcoming, a very comfortable bed and bed linen. John the owner is so friendly and funny , and he went out of his way to help us with many details about what to do, transport, safety, shopping and so much more. Breakfast was lovely too, and we could change it to suit our culinary preferences. The security and reception staff were very attentive, polite and friendly. This place is excellent value for money, in more ways than one! If you stay in Ho Chi Minh and you have realistic expectations, this is definitely a place to consider!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John L, Owner at Hotel L Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Dear Elena,

My team and I fell very encouraged by your kind words.
It is our privilege to have you and your partner stay at our hotel.
You guys are such a nice and friendly couple.
I really enjoyed talking with you.
Thank you also for recommending our hotel.

Reviewed 16 January 2020

What an unbelievable hotel? The white concealed structures or rooms here add to the loosening up vibe of the whole cabin. We felt that we were lost in a splendid spot and we keep imagining placing a lot of importance in this covered paradise. All the money we spent was legitimized, paying little mind to all the weight. The room that we had was wonderful and has a reasonable view from the window. Particularly spent excursion paying little respect to for just a short range. Perceived wander!

Date of stay: December 2019
John L, Owner at Hotel L Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Dear YumiLhing,

Thank you for taking your precious time to write such a lovely review.
We feel very encouraged by your kind words and are very happy to know that you like the design of our room.

Reviewed 14 January 2020

I have visited this hotel a couple of times now and I have only had great experinces. Staff is very friendly and rooms are always clean and tidy. The manager John is very helpfully if needed and he is at the hotel most days during breakfast. There are many restaurants in the area and big shopping malls. If you prefer going down town,then taxis cost arround 120000-150000. I can highly recomend the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
John L, Owner at Hotel L Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Dear Mikejensen87,

My team and I are very encouraged by your kind words.
We take this opportunity to wish you a safe and pleasant flight.