“Japanese food lover ”

Ranked #216 of 4,148 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: USD 10 - USD 50
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our supreme seafood is imported swiftly from Shinjo wholesale market, Sapporo, Hokkaido, a northern island district of Japan, famous for its abundant fresh and delicious seafood. Together with high quality fresh local ingredients, selected and cooked by 30 years experience chefs from Hokkaido, we will always guarantee to serve you the best quality and taste with reasonable prices.
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

It located in a very good location and just 8' working from my work. I came here many time for lunch and dinner with friends, bf and solo sometime. I do really like the food here, sashimi have always been serve fresh.Shimesaba sashimi is a treat, Gyudon is one of my favorite dish.
Service at lunch time was a bit lacking. Over all, I would say it a a must try place

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I went there for lunch, the foods are very delicious and unique! Sashimi is very fresh. Scallops are the best thing I've ever eaten! Should try! The crabs are made with eggs and cheese! Very good Japanese restaurant!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I love eating Japanese food. I have been travelling to many countries, including Japan. In each country, I have tried this kind of food. Until now, for me, Hokkaido Sushi brand in Vietnam is the most delicious one.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

To start with positivity: the restaurant had really great food. Everything was fresh and made after ordering. The sushi was really perfect and made with love and precision. The chefs understand their job to the fullest. However, the service was really poor. After being seated it took a long time for the waiter to ask what we wanted. After ordering two other waiters asked what we wanted to drink and eat. One dish came first and the others followed after 20 minutes. After the food was finished it took them a while to take the plates away or ask if we wanted something more. When we asked for the bill it took them 10 minutes to bring it. We payed with cash and put the bill and cash on the corner of the table. Multiple waiters walked by and didn't see (or care) for the bill. After another 10 minutes a waitress noticed and brought it to the cassier. With 4 persons they were calculating for the change. "Their left hand doesn't know what their right hand is doing."

To give an impression: we visited quite late for lunch. Around 3 pm. The waiter:customer ratio was around 2:1.

Again, the food is great!

If the waiters are more structured and know what they, and other waiters, do it would be a 5 star review!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We went to the new Hokkaido Location this time Had a private room upstairs very good service and really really super fresh sushi. THE tuna the server said was not from Japan, but local.. Still very tasty Would go back again.