Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Loved my stay here! The rooms are beautiful, clean and very relaxing. One of the only places I've stayed where you don't have to haul your luggage up stairs as there's an elevator!! The location is amazing! Everything you need is out on the neighbouring streets. Also fantastic local cheap restaurants are right outside. The staff here are soooooo friendly and helpful :)

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MeganTripTrip
Reviewed 13 January 2016

The hotel was spotless and in a very central location in HCMC. There`s easy access to Bui Vien and other local sites. The staff are all helpful and can recommend activities fr you t do during your stay, along with good restaurants. My friend recommended to stay here and it has not let me down. the wifi is also reliable.

p.s. The fishbowls in reception are a nice touch along with the comfy sandals provided in each room

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ryanlr92
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I have been here for 3 weeks now whilst job hunting. Every member of staff has gone out of their way to help myself and others during their stay. I was recommended to stay here from a friend and it has not let me down. I stay in a dorm for 3 people and there`s a clean bathroom and shower provided. It`s in a great central location in the city with easy access to the famous Bui Vien and other attractions. The WIFI is very reliable as i have been using it to study most days. I will be recommending this hotel to any of my friends that will be travelling here. 10/10

p.s. I like the little fish in the plant pots in the lobby area, nice touch.

Room tip: Dorm room always to meet new people
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

Very clean accommodation in a perfect location for all tourists and backpackers particularly if your arriving from Northern Vietnam or Cambodia by bus. Hotel was nice, rooms spacious and best of all incredibly cheap and amazing value for money. Would happily stay again!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 150tobyb
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

After a long bus journey we were searching for the hotel and after about 45 minutes we discovered that they had changed their name to CK Saigon Central Hotel.

Our room was huge (201) but unfortunately had a strong cigarette smoke smell & the ac leaked.

The lady on the front desk was absolutely fantastic! She was extremely helpful when helping us book our bus & trip for the next day - thank you! The boys weren't quite as eager to help.

The location of the hostel is good, you are in the backpacker area so it's easy to book on trips and they all leave from 2 minutes walk from the hostel. It's also 15 minute walk to the markets.

End of the day, it was an ok hostel!

Date of stay: November 2015