Review Highlights
Best spa is Ho Chi Minh City!

Should be on the list of top things to do in Ho Chi Minh City! We went into the store and their... read more

Reviewed yesterday
GemmaAussie
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Amazing massage!

First time massage with my girlfriend, and we were a little bit nervous going in, but the staff... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from USD 55.00
from USD 18.00
from USD 5.00
1,827 results
All reviews body massage great massage hot stone cucumber facial min massage lemongrass tea full body professional massage masseuse 90mins healing 60min session hcmc coconut asia girls
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Once you walk into the spa, all the road noise disappears and you will be under good hands. Price is a slight premium but the cleanliness and quality of the massage far exceeds expectations therefore value-for-money. Book ahead as they run out of slots fairly quickly as with any good spas.

Receptionists speak good English and friendly.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say It's a best place in ho chi minh city. Staff and masseur are very polite and friendly. Important massage skill was excellent.
You should be here.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had the one hour body massage and both found it very relaxing and enjoyable. We called at 4:30 pm on a weekday and were told they could accommodate us at 5pm which was great. The massage itself hit a lot of great sore spots, the hot stones felt good, and the aromatic oils were excellent. We had the last two beds in a four bed room, curtained off and no issues with privacy. I would recommend if you’re looking for a reliably good massage in D1.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It's great and lovely place . Smell and staff were very good, I really enjoyed my massage .
Highly recommended .

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went there with my husband when I was 5month pregnant. Very nice environment and services. But they moved the towels easily when you naked before even ask you. Little uncomfortable. Overall it's ok! Oh. Not cheap as well.