Review Highlights
Professional staff and brilliant service!

Staff members made us feel so welcomed. Considering the location was in a busy area, we felt so... read more

Reviewed 22 November 2019
MiMiS614
Great facial good massage

The smell when vo i g inside is beautiful and the facial was súbete. I would recommend to everyone... read more

Reviewed 17 November 2019

from USD 40.00
from USD 16.00
from USD 15.89
More Info
All reviews full body massage foot massage great massage strong massage busy street hot stone massage bui vien therapist lockers girls thu parts
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I spent four hours here, expecting a really amazing experience! First I had my nails done which took over 3 hours... This seems pretty lengthy to me as at home it normally takes less than 2 hours for a similar treatment. I then had a massage which was really good! However, the following day nearly all of my gel nails have chipped (hands and feet). Considering this place is rather more expensive than others in the city, I thought I was paying for quality but that is not that case at all. I would have gone back and asked for them to be re-done if I wasn't leaving Vietnam that day. Overall, the experience in the spa is lovely, but I would definitely stick to massages only as they are clearly not trained beauty therapists. The staff were friendly and lovely so I did tip when prompted to (a very awkward position to be put in). I think there is probably better places to go in Saigon.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We were 3 people and they did a different personalized foot and shoulder massage to each of us.
There were 2 girls and 1 boy.
The boy did the foot treatment to me.
At arrival They asked us "who wants the male?" And we did not really understood the question.
Then they explained later than when doing reflexology they touch in the feet all parts of the body including the (how they called them) "sex" and they said that normally women feel uncomfortable with a "male".
The boy doing the massage to me told me exactly what kind of pain I was suffering: stomach, lower back etc.
He was a great professional. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I was impressed that this spa had a menu and price list in Vietnamese dollars and US next to it out front on a stand.

I had a luxurious 1 hour foot massage for $12 US and a pedicure for $4 US. Vy was my masseuse. Ask for her! They have male and female masseuses! The place is a contemporary Vietnamese spa. So peaceful and calming that I forgot the noise outside on Bui Vien Street. I sat in my reclining chair and was given warm herbal tea while listening to soft music in the back ground. I almost fell asleep! After walking all day it was the perfect way to end my day before heading back to hotel. The have free wifi and even let me plug my phone into an outlet by me to charge it.

The business receptionist invited me to stay while I called a taxi on my "Grab App." She even plugged the address into my mobile and made calls until my driver came in the midst of rush hour!!

More than you could ask for service!!!!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank ClaireBiker
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

It was a good spa and friendly staff but they were a bit cheeky. After the massage the staff asked us to fill in a short form. In the form we were asked to grade the massage from not so good to excellent. If we thought it was excellent the text in the form said that we should then tip the employes up to the same amount we paid for the massages, which is not ok. We felt that they put us in an awkward situation as they were watching us filling in the forms. We decided to check the box for only "good" massage and we decided not to tip. I don't think that we will go back here because of this tip, it seemed as they were trying to squeeze us for our money as much as they could.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016

This was the most expensive massage I had in HCMC, so I had high hopes. I had the 1-hour Thai style deep tissue massage. At 400,000 VND + tip, this was far more than any other places I tried.

The front desk was friendly and I was able to get a massage within 5 minutes of arrival which was nice. The woman checked if I was OK getting a massage from a guy and that was fine.

I've had many Thai massages and while there were some Thai elements in the massage, it definitely wasn't a Thai massage. The masseur had his program that he ran through but it wasn't a great program. He spent a great deal of time doing the same movements on my back (and not the spots that needed it) and I was ready to chalk the massage up as a total loss. But towards the end, I asked him to hit some specific spots in my shoulders and he did with a vengeance. It was deep tissue work at its best and really helped with the problem areas which suddenly made the massage worth my time and some of the money. For the price though, the whole experience should have been on the spot.

Overall, I really preferred my deep tissue massage at May Spa for the same price range (but cheaper).

Date of experience: May 2016