1,116 results
All reviews shuttle bus executive room buffet restaurant fourth floor rooftop pool booked this hotel tour desk an excellent hotel the hotel manager ben thanh market district city vietnam saigon lounge taxis tours
Reviewed 14 January 2018

This hotel looks great when you arrive and the decoration looks impressive. The staff are polite and helpful, though not as friendly as others in smaller hotels we stayed at.

We’d booked adjoining rooms and I’d confirmed that with the hotel in advance. When we got our key cards they were for separate rooms not near each other. With a 13 yr old, that wasn’t acceptance. As I had it I writing they'd offered us adjoining rooms, they did make an effort to find us rooms together and as none were available they eventually gave us a 2 bedroom suite at no extra charge. It did take nearly 3 hours to get it though, so we wasted our afternoon.

The bathroom was huge though the shower flooded it. The suite was nice and it was good to have a sofa area though there was nowhere to put our cases so they ended up on the coffee table. There was a dressing room in the main bedroom which was long and narrow and fairly useless.

We were there for New Year’s Eve and had booked the buffet dinner and entertainment. It was supposed to have free flow wine and beer though not much was free flowing. The buffet food I chose was not as hot as I would have liked and the entertainment was mainly for small children and very loud. We weren’t told it finished at 10pm at the time of booking and if we wanted to party until midnight, we would have to pay another $21 each to go to the rooftop bar so it was a disappointment. The floor manager was excellent in finding us a quieter table and helping us with drinks.

The restaurant was OK, nothing special. It did have a reasonably good choice of dishes for breakfast.The English food was overcooked.

There's a small pool on the 24th floor with jacuzzi area and gym. Sauna and steam rooms in the changing rooms, however they had run out of towels by 4pm and only had bath mat size towels which amazed us.

I can't criticize the hotel particularly, though I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Molnkn
Adwin C, General Manager at Windsor Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear Molnkn,

First of all thank you very much for your lengthy review.

You stay with us is highly appreciated despite not an overall satisfactory experience. There is no reasons to offer with your mentioned flaws but to rectified in no time.

We still hope to see you again soon to experience the difference.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I would recommend Windsor Plaza Hotel because of the following:
1. Clean rooms
2. Polite and friendly staff
3. Surrounding area
However, the Wifi connection can be unreliable at times as it often drops out. Overall this is a very nice hotel in district 5.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Adwin C, General Manager at Windsor Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Kelly K,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are glad to know that you had a good stay with us. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

During my stay at your place I experienced a high quality service, given by a fully trained and polite staff. The breakfast offered was good and of a good taste, but it might be a little more enriched. I would definitely reccommend Windsor Hotel to anybody visiting Viet Nam!

Room Tip: We had room 2308 and it was a smoking room. Everything was perfect, but I would reccommend you to find a way to clear the atmosphere in the room while the guests are inside!
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ALEXANDROS P,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We are thrilled to know that you had an excellent experience with us and highly appreciate your recommendations while we keep moving forward.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I had no idea about this hotel before we arrived as my work booked it for us. I was pleasantly surprised the moment we walked in. The hotel looks grand and the rooms are quite large. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. I cannot say a bad word about the place and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Higher floors for even better views
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ben S,

Thank you so much for your review.

We are so motivated to know that you had a great experience with us. This is what we do best, delighting the guests always.

Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I was really enjoying the time when I stayed in your hotel. Not only because of high standard of the room, but also your warm staffs. And I liked the jacuzzis well much, even they are not so big. But if the free wifi network can be more fast will be greater. Anyway thank you to you all! And Happy new year

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear wenjie_lv,

Thank you very much for your time spent in the review.

We are so proud to know that you had an excellent stay while the wifi is to be upgraded with more capacity to please everyone.

happy new year to you too and hope to see you again.