See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2014

We stayed there for one night, because we needed something near the airport. The hotel really was just a 10 min walk from the arrival hall in a small street. The room was very clean an well furnished. The staff was friendly, but didn't speak good English.
For a night near the airport we can really recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gecko1105
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Excellent hotel for an overnight stay in between flights. 10 min. walk from airport if you have GPS. Taxi ride only 5 mins away. About VND 70,000. Lovely hotel. Clean and tidy and really friendly, helpful staff.

Room Tip: Try and get a room further away from the street due to noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I booked two nights at this hotel as it was close to the airport, walking distance in fact.

Rooms were very clean, however the rooms vents are not put in correctly, I could smell cigarette smoke in my room coming in throught the vents for the whole night. I could not sleep and felt ill.

I went down to reception in the middle of the night thinking that the smell would leave the room but it did not. The front of house staff kindly moved me from my room to another, however this room was slighly better but same again the cigarette smoke smell came through the vents again.

In addition to this reception did not have any maps of the local area or the city, a bit difficult to get around.

There is WIFI with your own computer, but not a fixed computer to use. the staff did kindly allow me to use their computer.

Breakfast is not included in this Hotel.

Recommended for location , but not if you are a non smoker.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room with the balcony to the street as this would allow you to open the window to the fresh air??
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Maria B
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Golden view hotel is in a good location down a quiet back street close to the airport. Rather than run the gauntlet of dodgy taxis as tired weary travellers, we arranged a pick-up with the hotel in advance and when we finally exited arrivals, having collected our visa en route, there was a young member of the hotel's staff waiting for us outside to accompany us on the short journey ahead.

Check in was quick and painless although I have to say it perhaps wasn't the warmest welcome I've ever had. The older woman at reception didn't seem seem too pleased to see us although the young lad that had helped us with our luggage was pleasant enough.

The room was basic, a bit on the small side, but clean and comfortable enough, with A/C, LCD TV, a pretty good bed and decent free wifi. The bathroom was nice enough and we managed a good hot shower once I stopped the hose detaching itself from the shower head - tip - carry a roll of PVC insulation tape, it's amazing what temporary repairs it can be used for! As with pretty much all hotels in Vietnam there were also complimentary toiletries for use.

The following morning we were greeted by a very friendly younger woman on reception who gave us some bits of advice and organised a taxi for us to the airport. I also think I detected the faintest of smiles from the older woman too.

Not the sort of hotel you'd spend a week at but great for a night or two if you need to be close to the airport. I'd happily stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Busbar
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Good location and clean rooms albeit the standard one was very small.It was also close to the lift and thus really noisy.For ine night it was ok as it is very close to the airport.It would have been great if breakfast would have been included!

Room Tip: Choose a room FAR away from the lift!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple