Open today: 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
Review Highlights
Awesome! Expect the unexpected!

One of the best massage ever! A much needed one after a long trip! Massage with surprise elements... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Prathika K
via mobile
So relaxing

I going to this spa after goin around the city with the tired body. The massage here make me so... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 32.00
from USD 30.00
from USD 85.00
More Info
All reviews body massage hot stone great massage cucumber mask diamond package minute massage full body face mask deep tissue massage experience private room masseuse massager tension spas session knots
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Skin felt great after a 1 hour facial. It was super relaxing and the therapist did a great job in massaging my face.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great value for money. Best massage I ever had. Did the 2hr facial combo. The only negative was that I had to share a room with 3 other people but we had curtains drawn between us. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

So relaxing. We’ll be here every day while we are in HCMC!! My partner had the body massage and I had the foot massage. Such a beautiful experience and can’t wait to be at.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

One of the best massage I have ever had. Very professional service and great attitude :)
Would for sure return. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Great place to go for a massage. 60min (actually it was like 90min in total) for foot massage, hot stone, neck, shoulders and very decent price. I’d go here everyday. Very clean, friendly staffs.