I stayed at this apartment in January 2014 for 10 days. The apartment is clean and spacious. We have an elderly mother with us so we stayed in the apartment most of the time. The apartment has good entertainment system and fully equipped kitchen which make me feel like I am at home. The apartment is located on the 10th floor so it is quiet at night and the view of surrounding neighborhood is nice. I can see fireworks from the bedroom window on Vietnamese New Year.
I am a picky eater so this is the best place for me to stay to cook my own meals. There is a small outdoor supermarket nearby, less than 5 minutes walk, where I can buy fresh vegetable, fruit, seafood, bread, and meat. The baking oven is a bonus for me since I love hot bread for breakfast.
Thank to David, Rosie, Anna, and Khuon helping us arranging the trip and during our stay. We have a very pleasant trip to Saigon this time.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
Overall : we very much enjoyed our two weeks stay in this apartment with our three small children, and would certainly consider coming back for our next trip in Saigon.
- clean, high quality furniture and comfortable beds, fully serviced kitchen
- very large sitting and bedrooms #1 and #2 with en-suite bathrooms
- breathtaking views on the city
- quiet (by Saigon standards !)
- rooftop pool with 360° view
- efficient building manager (good English speaker, solved any problem we raised within the hour)
- Not located in the center of Saigon, few amenities at walking distance. It's only a 15 min drive from the cathedral/central post office area, and taxis are cheap and everywhere. It was fine with us but might prove frustrating for those who want to stay in the heart of the city.
- Bedroom #3 small, windowless and without direct access to bathroom, is only suitable for a baby or small kids.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How easy was key pickup/access to the property?|
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|