All reviewsspeak fluent englishnice budget hotelside streethotel is locatedlocal foodplace to staystayed for nightsdistricthcmccitylegendfridge
Reviewed 6 February 2018

If you are looking for a clean, simple and a resonably priced hotel in Ho Chi Minh City this is the one. Access to, coffee shops, restaurants, street food, fruit stand, shell fish, pharmacy it is just a walk down the alley. It is very close to District 1 where we got an apartment but we still go to this area to eat and shop. The area have the neighborhood feel to it - friendly. Stayed here a week walked down the alley in the morning for VN coffee, fruits, Banh Mi, all kinds of Pho. Tim the owner speaks fluent english, he is very helpful, helped us purchased a scooter and gave us tips on how to drive a scooter in Ho Chi Minh City. If you are looking for an expensive 5 star hotel don't book here. But if you are looking for a clean and comfortable hotel, this is the one. Our first time in HCMC we will be in the city for 6 months.... loving it!

Room Tip: We where in the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This is the second time

I’ve stayed here and I’m even more satisfied than before. Looks like they changed the beds since then and the rooms look a lot more livelier. Again, the motorcycle rentals allowed us to get to every destination we need. Overall, an amazing accomodation for a fraction of the price!

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

All of staff are nice!!! I and my friend had some problem in HCMC, they did their best to treat our problem. Even that not about hotel, absolutely our private.. also the owner from California flute in english... friendly and helpful....

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Our stay in ho chi minh was a success for we found such a great budget hotel. it was located in a quite but big alley, it wasn't hard for our taxi driver to find. The rooms were clean and simple which was exactly what we were looking for. We were able to rent motorbikes and book a tour to cu chi tunnels at the front desk. The owner was nice enough to help us find accommodations to the airport and helped booked an uber for us. Overall great stay and we couldnt have asked for more for that price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2017

In the bustling and noisy city of Saigon, I would probably choose to stay in this hotel again. It's in the center of a big city but it's quite quiet, it gives me a great night of rest, and the staff here is very friendly and enthusiastic. It makes me feel like at home. mine. The hotel is close to the market so I could easily find good and cheap food. Come there and I believe you will feel what I felt. thanks

Room Tip: If you want to be quiet at 2nd and 3rd floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo