Book In Advance

from USD 26.00
from USD 29.00
from USD 54.00
27,499 results
All reviews agent orange graphic photos vietnamese perspective eye opening on display point of view both sides worth a visit an american different perspective an eye opener couple of hours air conditioned cu chi tunnels exhibits atrocities tanks
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The museum is great. Kids love the outdoor area which has military equipment including tanks, cannons and aircraft. Based of other reviews we chose not to take our children to the second floor - it is extremely graphic and not suitable for them. There is a cafe outside as well as souvenir shops so parents can take turns going through.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This museum tells the whole story of the war, how it started and the aftermath. It is tragic and so recent that you can’t help thinking about the trivial concerns back home while this big story unfolded. Both sides misbehaved but the spraying of many tones of lethal poison on the countryside has unfortunate consequences that are very graphically displayed.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am really glad I visited this museum, but it left me exhausted! The photos and information on the war is so real and personal (and I’m European!) and it would leave you close to tears. The tiger cages and torture information was awful reading, as was the Agent Orange story. I couldn’t even look at the children’s drawing section. :( My friend couldn’t visit the last two rooms. It’s definitely worth a visit but have two hours spare. The gift shop had nothing relevant to purchase, I would have bought photo books/history book had it been there.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

coming to Vietnam you have to visit the War Remnants Museum. but take your time going though all the photos and information this is not a rush visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am honest, it’s sad to say,but I have been in tears after leaving this place. The impressions are so overwhelming, you have no idea. I am sure not everybody will like it, especially people from the U.S. won’t, but that’s the truth displayed there. No offense but they should be ashamed.