Book In Advance

from USD 32.00
from USD 54.00
from USD 81.25
11,642 results
All reviews t shirts asking price bargain hard bargaining skills huge market busy market food stalls knock offs under one roof wet market for sale fruit pho haggle souvenirs clothing shoes
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Even if you don’t buy and you don’t have to ! Its worth a good look. Amazing place to wander around just looking. Buy if you wish, half price at least barter. More !!! If you require top running gear - don’t buy. If you wish to just walk and show off your new Nikes - buy. ;) enjoy.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for anything under the sun and the food is great and clean. The avocado shake was absolutely delicious along with the other snack foods.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is one of the larger local indoor markets. And, unless you absolutely have to find some cheap trinket for cousin Martha, I would avoid this place. There’s no A/C, the aromas are quite entertaining, and the prices aren’t that good (plus a lot of stuff is obviously fake). You will have other opportunities to buy crap…pass on this one. Not Recommended.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Overwhelmed by the number of vendors of "same same but different", I found this market to be too artificial and tourists-oriented. The nicest part of it were the small "restaurants" offering a variety of dishes prepared in front of you. We decided to try the Bánh bèo - it was delicious! The place was crammed with locals, which was a good sign as well.

1  Thank efrat-exploring
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I went here with my Vietnamese friend on my annual trip to Vietnam this year and I found it to be way overcrowded — there’s barely room to walk between vendors — and very stuffy (no air conditioning that I noticed and almost no air moving whatsoever). I’ve seen it. I bought some junk. I wouldn’t go back. If you are a foreigner, you have a target on your back when it comes to prices. I was fortunate to have a Vietnamese friend who negotiated for me. Know that even if you have a Vietnamese friend willing to do this for you that you will still pay more if they see you with them. It’s best to keep a distance from them and inconspicuously let them know which item you’d like them to haggle over. I am super fortunate to have such a wonderful friend, willing to shop for me, deal with the vendors, and not let me get ripped off.

Anyway, if your claustrophobic, stick to the malls and supermarkets.

Date of experience: February 2018