“Buzzing restaurant with great food. Good value too.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Bouchon de Saigon - CLOSED

Le Bouchon de Saigon
Price range: USD 15 - USD 50
Cuisines: French, European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: French traditional food in the heart of Saigon.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Buzzing restaurant with great food. Good value too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

This place has been full every time I walked past it and this week I decided I needed to try it out. We were not dissapointed. Excellent food, great service and a great atmosphere. We will be back son.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Cabrinha

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Good for foodies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

This is your stereotypical French Bouchon complete with all of the Can Can era wall posters etc. but we are into this stuff so we found it very comfortable and nice, we were met at the door by the owner and he was very charming ( and ladies very good looking) We started with 12 oysters to stay off the wolves while we chose our meal, they were delicious with a red wine & shallot vinaigrette, superb,my wife chose with me the frogs legs and our Son the Terrine all entrées were delicious and very generous, My next course was the standard fare of Bouchon's in France Le Pettit Salle and Wife and Son both had the Moules and Frites, mine was absolutely delicious, the mussles used were however New Zealand green lip ones and they should have been black mussels. pity because they tasted fine but were not perfect. All in all a very pleasant afternoon in a very congenial atmosphere

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Laguna Hills, Ca
“What a great vibe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012

I went to this restaurant with two friends after being in Saigon for a month on business the service was excellent and the food was even better. Our server spoke excellent english and was able to suggest a great wine pairing with our food. We had the escargot, and an excellent chocolate mousse for desert. I have a gluten allergy and they were able to understand and accommodate this with no problem. I will be back here many times. Good location walking distance from the Opera House area.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tadman68
HCMC
“Love this French restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

Great atmosphere and food in Le Bouchon. Tables are packed to accommodate the high demand which creates a really nice bustling French restaurant feel. The food is great - I especially love the moules marinieres and the chicken fricasse. Great selections of wine also.

Book a table if you know advance to save a short wait or disappointment! We have eaten in groups of 2 - 12 so they are really helpful to accommodate all groups.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank VVietnam
“Amazing Cassoulet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

I have now been here for lunch and dinner. It's pretty fantastic. Charming place. But the cassoulet I had for lunch was nothing short of amazing.

• Visited June 2012