“A nice massage for a long day!!”
Review of Miu Miu Spa

Miu Miu Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This massage chain is recommended by local as they are 4 of them in hcm city.

The one I have visited is spa nber 4 near or opposite a mall ( forgot the name) but tight besides the independent square.

It is highly recommended you to make rsvp online a day or few days before your trip as it is always full house.

Price for foreigner is reasonable but high for local. 90mins massage is usd35 or 500k vnd. no tips is needed.

I had chosen the fresh ginger massage since I had never tried if before. Experience is nice where they put fresh ginger and some herbs at the back of your spine to purge out the "wind" in your body...

if you have time do drop by.. I missed it for my previous trip since I didn't know one is so near to the hotel that I stayed.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"massage service"
"massage experience"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"steam bath"
"full body"
in 6 reviews
"massage room"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to many massage places around Asia and this must be one of the best. I had a foot and neck, head massage and both were really professional. Creative, artsy snacks were served. 100% recommend.

1  Thank Anniina A
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My sisters and I booked 90 minute massages here and for the last night of our trip and it was an amazing experience! The staff made us feel extremely relaxed and provided delicious drinks before and after the massages. One of the women even ran out the door after us when I forgot my water bottle. I would highly recommend coming here.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Last week I have a neck and shoulder pain, I couldn't turn my head properly, so i decided to choose Miu Miu as my treatment. It was such a great treatment that i have had so far. I have chosen Shiatsu 90 min, that is my first time trying this treatment. it's a lil bit hard core like you were doing some core exercise :P but after the treatment, I could turn my head easier and getting better after 2 days. Thank you Miu Miu helping me to finish my business trip perfectly. :D By the way, since Miu Miu is very popular, you guys should book in advance ;)