“Go Elsewhere”
Review of My Spa

My Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: My Spa is a traditional Vietnamese day spa conveniently located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City. We have two locations very close to each other and provide a full range of professional spa services including: massage, facials, waxing and nail care. My Spa uses 100% natural organic products and essential oils. We welcome you to visit My Spa and experience our traditional Vietnamese style of treatments and hospitality!
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Receiptionist and atmosphere was nice.

Price was higher than other establishments, but somehow tips wasn't included as part of the price.

Massage was so so.

I especially did not like the fact that I was pressured by my masseuse to tip. She even complained that I was giving very little, even though I gave about 15% of the cost. She even gave me an extremely dissatisfied look, as if I handed garbage to her, instead of money.

Relative to the other more popular massage joints around the area, the overall cost here (including tips) was 50% higher.

Looking at the other comments here, I might be unlucky and got a bad apple, and it's very unfortunate, especially for the price they're charging.

I'd recommend you to look elsewhere if you'd prefer to have an enjoyable experience. For example, a joint with "137 massage" in it.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank YongChengG3
MyPhan, Public Relations Manager at My Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Yong Cheng G,
First of all, we would like to apologize for your bad experience in My Spa. As you know, we always try our best to please the customers but sometimes the service may not reach your expectation.
About the staff which made you feel uncomfortable today, we are truly sorry about that and we will call for a meeting to improve our service better.
Thank you for coming to My Spa, it is always a pleasure to welcome you and serve you. Next time when you come back, we will do our best to provide you the best service that we could.
My Spa team

in 13 reviews
"60min"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I went here with my boyfriend last week. It was a nice place with very skillful staff. I had a backache but after the massage, it's gone. Very relaxing & worth the price. Me gusta mucho

Dear JK,

We highly appreciate your review, we try our best to be number one for our customers satisfaction.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I have come to MySpa in different days of the week and the massage and service was always good and consistent

Usually for me is not so enjoyable when the massage and the service quality differs from time to time.

But in MySpa I have had great experience always.

I recommend the facial treatment and the full body massage of 90' minutes.

The "quality" of the tourists are also good, not so noisy nor unpolite.

Probably because you really get what you pay for.

Dear Eddie K,

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My spa is one of the most favorite place of me whenever i need a real relaxation. They have 2 locations in Hcmc, one is on 15c4 Thi Sach and another is on 29b Le Thanh Ton, both are easy to find.
The first step into this place, it made me completely comfortable with the essential lemongrass, the piano music. They also offed for me some tea before and after the services. They have really good massage skills.
Im highly recommend this place for you guys
Thank you for refreshing myself after long day at work.

Dear Azurebow,