“Fair and Honest Service/Good Experience”
Review of My Spa

My Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: My Spa is a traditional Vietnamese day spa conveniently located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City. We have two locations very close to each other and provide a full range of professional spa services including: massage, facials, waxing and nail care. My Spa uses 100% natural organic products and essential oils. We welcome you to visit My Spa and experience our traditional Vietnamese style of treatments and hospitality!
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I have come to MySpa in different days of the week and the massage and service was always good and consistent

Usually for me is not so enjoyable when the massage and the service quality differs from time to time.

But in MySpa I have had great experience always.

I recommend the facial treatment and the full body massage of 90' minutes.

The "quality" of the tourists are also good, not so noisy nor unpolite.

Probably because you really get what you pay for.

Date of experience: May 2018
MyPhan, Public Relations Manager at My Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Eddie K,

Thank you for coming to My Spa, it is always a pleasure to welcome you and serve you.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"60min"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My spa is one of the most favorite place of me whenever i need a real relaxation. They have 2 locations in Hcmc, one is on 15c4 Thi Sach and another is on 29b Le Thanh Ton, both are easy to find.
The first step into this place, it made me completely comfortable with the essential lemongrass, the piano music. They also offed for me some tea before and after the services. They have really good massage skills.
Im highly recommend this place for you guys
Thank you for refreshing myself after long day at work.

Dear Azurebow,

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The second time I come back here. It was still great and lovely.The staff were very friendly and professional I would recommend this spa to anyone who is looking for a great massage.

Dear Ly T,

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Yesterday, me and my family came to My spa to try the massage. We booked the 90 mins body massage with hot stone for all of us. It's so amazing and the hot stone and facial cucumber mask felt so so so relaxing. In any case would come back there again.

Dear Mai T,

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Though this was my 3rd visit, it was my first to the original My Spa at 15C4 Thi Sach Street.
My first two were to their new location just around the corner at 28B Le Thanh Ton.
I had tried another local, perhaps better advertised spa experience, but found it lacking in services and frankly, not very relaxing at all.
In contrast, I found both My Spa locations offer a more stellar, professional treatment & service. Both are well managed and well staffed.
Visually stunning and atmospheric, both also offer that desired oasis experience in that they are calm, quiet and relaxed.
In a city cramped with similar types of businesses, My Spa is the place that I will recommend.

1  Thank 868bkkb
MyPhan, Public Relations Manager at My Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear BKk B,

We highly appreciate your review, we try our best to be number one for our customers satisfaction. We wish you a healthy and prosperous 2018.