“Affordable sushi place”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Large menu with plenty of choice, especially set menu. We picked the grilled salmon lunch set and a bento box set. My grilled salmon was fresh, well seasoned, miso soup was delight. My colleague said the bento box was ok. The shrimps were a bit small and not crispy enough. Service was good. Overall we had a good time

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

It's not real Japanese taste. Furthermore, service is so bud. I guess almost all of the foods was made from frozen ingredients.surly, price was much to taste but ... especially soup is not better to order. Please check what use it? Miss choice.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I came here with my girlfriend after read reviews. Some bad, some good but we choose this restaurant for dinner. It was quiet busy but the service very fast. Food came very quickly. Excellent food. Good service. We enjoyed. Highly recommend

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This was an excellent dinning experience with delicious Japanese cuisine and a large variety of choice. We went twice and would certainly dine there again on our next visit to HCM City.
Staff were friendly and helpful. The service was quick and professional.
Certainly value for money.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

The address is: 187 Điện Biên Phủ, Đa Kao, District 1 - this is opposite Le Van Tam park, bordering district 3.

The first time I went there in the afternoon and after looking through the menu and making a choice, was then told I couldn't order that food, only what was available in boxes to take away. Annoying... fine, ordered some fried chicken and rice box. When I got home I realized they hadn't included the potato dumpling thing, but instead had just put one of the pieces of friend chicken in its place - hoping I wouldn't notice perhaps?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me - I opted for a home delivery a few days later. 40 minute wait, given that the restaurant is 50 meters down the road is pretty pathetic. Aaaand... the miso soup included with all delivery meals, was some disgusting, putrid white curdled slop. See attached photo. Would you eat that miso soup?

I will never go here again, neither should you.