Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Oswald L

Best hotel in HCM District One!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Apr 2024
I just recently stayed a week at Akoya and I'm blown away with the level of service I received. The staff are genuinely friendly, very helpful and made useful recommendations since it was my first time at HCM. I chose this hotel because of the location, which is only a few minutes away from quite a few major attractions, plus Saigon Centre Mall is also right there. The rooms are clean and the free breakfast is also fresh and delicious 😋 I highly recommend this hotel which also offers great value. A big shout out to their staff Joy, Le Dui, Anh, and specially Yen, who helped me with cell data and also went out of her way to help me find a local product I was looking for. I was well taken care of. Thank you Akoya.
Date of stay: April 2024
Go to your Happy Price
  • Trip.com
    AU$122
View more hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
All reviews within walking distance ben thanh market breakfast service nice hotel front desk two nights war remnants museum recommend this hotel tidy vietnam saigon city street taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2024

Highly recommend this place!!! the location is fantastic, the gals at the front desk and super nice and helpful, the breakfast is limited but good (one Asian entry and some continental type things) plus nice fruits. The lobby is small but clean and pretty. Our room was adequate size and they give you a water each day. Price was great. We really liked it here!!!!

Room tip: it is hard to find from the street, there is a jewelry store in front and the hotel is a flight up stairs. there is a sign but you have to l
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed 8 February 2024

Enjoyable stay at Akoya for my last days in Vietnam. Booked a budget room and it was more than comfortable for 3 nights - enough space, good bed, air conditioning. Best part was Yen at the front desk - beyond helpful and friendly, and some of the best hospitality I have experienced in two decades of travel. Extra stars just for her if I could!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2024 via mobile

Perfectly situated for walking to the main tourist attractions in HCM. Lots of local food as well as rooftop bars and the big market for shopping. We had a street front room with a little balcony hang for drying shoes and washing. Aircon was good. Service was awesome and breakfasts are excellent with a variety of meals changed daily. Lovely staff. So appreciated.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Alison A
Reviewed 5 December 2023

We stayed here in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City. Easy access to everything but the hotel itself was brilliant. Very friendly, clean with a great breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Highly recommend this as a comfortable place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2023

I think this is the best value hotel I've ever stayed at. I paid about $22 usd per night at this hotel for its most basic room. Think Japanese business hotel size with no windows. The room is clean and very quiet although it is in a very central location. Breakfast was very good. They have an excellent coffee machine that grinds coffee for each individual serving. The staff was also helpful and friendly. Vietnam is very budget friendly and this place really offers great value.

Room tip: The only "negative" of this hotel is the mini-fridge in the room does not get very cold.
Date of stay: November 2023