Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
AU$60
Fully refundable before Wed, 17 Apr
Breakfast included
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews reunification palace within walking distance no window excellent location breakfast buffet three nights post office opera house agoda cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2013

from 3 to 10 th jan 2013
very good hotel, rooms clean , food ecellent and good value, in the middle of district 1 so all sightseeing on your doorstep, if booking tours the reception desk where more knowledgable than the tour operators outside on how to get prices etc. and very friendly, overall a good base to stay
mike and jan

Room tip: no rooms have a view due to the city centre location , some rooms do not have windows , so ask for a room with a window , which we did
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Very good standard hotel 5 mins walk to Ben Than market, free wifi and computers in business centre. Staff very friendly and able to organise tours that where excellent value for money. I would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: You need to get a deluxe to get a room with a window
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank TrippinFe
Reviewed 10 January 2013

The hotel is situated in a great location – right in the heart of the action and close to the Ban Than market, and in close location to Dong Khoi street. The hotel is simple accommodation, and had some of the best English speaking assistants at the front desk – very helpful with booking tours, and they went out of their way to book and collect train tickets for us.

Although staying at the hotel over the festive season, I found the price to be expensive considering the quality of the room provided. Our room on the third floor had no windows, the air conditioner was noisy and I caught a cold from the stuffy room. I lost a valuable ring in the room, I spoke to the cleaning staff about this and they were unhelpful and unwilling to help locate it, I am not convinced the ring was “lost” as much as it was picked up by someone in the room. The breakfast had an extremely Asian influence to the menu, and we opted out of eating breakfast there even though it was included in the room rate.

I’d recommend the hotel on the location, and helpfulness of the front desk staff.

Room tip: If required, ask for a hotel room iwth windows - the rooms without windows are uncomfortably stuffy.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2012

The hotel has a very good standard, great selection of breakfast but it might not be for european taste. Staff was polite and helpful, free wifi and and computers down stairs.
On the check in we were told that the only room they had was a double although we would prefer a twin.
The hotel is less than 5 minutes from the market, palace and shopping district.
there is a kettle in the room, mini bar and flat tv
there is no safe in the room and you have to leave your passport in the reception.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank tonyhalik
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Stayed at the Blue Diamond in Ho Chi Minh City from 12/19-26/2012. Short walking distance to the Ben Thanh market. The staff was excellent, my room was on the 8th floor. The room was very clean and bigger than I needed. The breakfast buffet in the morning was average. I ate a couple of meals at night in the dining room and both were excellent at a very resonable price. My flight was not till 7:00 PM that night, gave my bags to the staff when I checked out at noon. They were tagged and put in storage while I explored more of the city in the afternnon. Returned later and picked them up, really was nice that I did not have to carry them around. My one complaint is that I was issued one room key, so when you left the room and removed the key all electrical power was turned off including the A/C so when you returned to room you had to wait a spell for it to cool down. Would highly recommend to stay at

Date of stay: December 2012