Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 144
USD 131
InterContinental Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 205
USD 199
PARKROYAL Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 111
USD 103
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 171
USD 133
  • Pool
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 167
USD 124
Trip.com
USD 131
USD 77
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 95/night.

Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 182
USD 138
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 169
USD 148
USD 101
USD 58
USD 79
USD 70
All reviewsturn down servicecity viewbubble tea shopinstant coffeethe general managersuite roomfree upgradebuffet styleben thanh marketlight sleepergreat locationbusy streetevery morningthe hotel staffkoreanairportvietnam
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel, and it is a lovely boutique relatively new property. The rooms are well appointed and spacious and clean. I was there for 3 nights when I first arrived in Saigon, and then again for my last night before flying to Hanoi.

Ms Christine arranged my airport transfers, and my tours for my stay. Christine was a delightful host and concierge. Anything I asked for was met with a yes Mr Andrew. Nothing was too difficult and everything was handled with the utmost of professionalism. I had arranged some of my details with Christine in advance of my arrival and all communications were handled very promptly.

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Saigon.

Thank you Christine.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Papaya Saigon C... H, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Papaya Saigon Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Andrew R,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience at Papaya Saigon Central Hotel. It’s our pleasure to learn that your enjoyed our nice room. We are also glad to know your positive valuation about our excellent customer service, it makes us proud to be your host.

It’s great that you strongly recommend our boutique hotel to travelers and we look forward to welcome you again for another pleasant experience.

Christine Tran

Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This is a very modern comfortable hotel and i can only describe the room as 100% fresh, clean and comfortable. The location is very central meaning it's within easy walking distance to the major attractions.

The staff were friendly and helpful although the level of English spoken in the restaurant was low making the ordering of breakfast a bit tricky for international guests such as myself.

I mostly enjoyed my stay, but and its a big BUT the hotel seems to take a very illiberal attitude towards allowing a certain type if lady into the hotel. A male group staying at the hotel were overtly enjoying the pleasures this type of lady and I found it made the place feel quite sleezy and i felt uncomfortable at times.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Keithw532,

Many thanks for your nice review. We are very happy to know that you appreciated the comfort of our hotel and its strategic location.

Your feedback in regards to restaurant staff and lady issue which will help us to improve service standards and guest satisfaction. Looking forward to having a chance to serve you better on your return trip.

Christine Tran

Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Our room was clean, bed was comfortable, i liked that there was a shower (no bathtube). Once i didn’t get warm water, maybe because it was early morning, but wasn’t big deal. Good location for walking around the city. Second floor was a bit noisy. Boys in the reception were helpfull.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
StevenTruong, General Manager at Papaya Saigon Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Pinja W,

Warmest greetings from Papaya Saigon Central Hotel!

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share positive review about our hotel. We are so glad to hear you did enjoyed your stay with us and some aspects such as cleanliness of room, bed, rain shower, strategic location, front desk's performance are impressed by you. Regarding to warm water and soundproof from second floor, they are going to deliver to the owners to consider seriously.

We look forward to your next return and may we wish you have a great Vietnam trip!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We booked for two night in this hotel, but when we arrive , they just tell us the system broke down and can't provide another night for us, they transfer us to another hotel called White hotel which is not very pleasant and the condition is way worse compare to the Papaya hotel.
I can't understand why the customers need to pay for the hotels problem, really unacceptable!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kingwa P,

Warm greetings from Papaya Saigon Central Hotel!

Thank you very much for sharing your review regarding to your booking at our boutique hotel. On behalf of my team, I do apologize about your bad experience as soon as you just arrived. It is out of our control while we are using outsourcing of sales department and something was messed up to lead to your case. Taking action from this case, we found The White Hotel rated as 3* hotel which is our neighbor hotel to be provided as your accommodation but unfortunately it was not met your satisfaction.

Once again, please accept our apology and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the future to show how we improve in our service.

May I wish all the best to you!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The first impression was how beautiful this new modern hotel is...
It's right in the heart of HCM city with walking distance from all the attractions,
shoppings & restaurants

The reception staffs were quick, efficient, very helpful, friendly & professional
The a la carte breakfast was unique, but not for everyone if you prefer buffet style

My room have a modern touch with amazing decor (Gray/Brown) love the color &
beautiful city view, but surprisingly quiet at night even it's on a busy street

Love the cozy bar. You can sit, enjoy your drink & watch people walking by

Strongly recommend this hotel because of the excellent services, amazingly convenient
location. Would love to stay in this hotel in the near future

Room Tip: Higher floor the better
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KNT5
StevenTruong, General Manager at Papaya Saigon Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear KNT5,

Warmest greetings from Papaya Saigon Central Hotel!

Thank you very much for making our day by your wonderful review about our boutique hotel. Definitely, we are deeply thrilled to read your compliment. Also, we are so glad to hear our front desk's performance, room decoration, a la carte breakfast, cozy bar, strategic hotel location are impressed by you.

Once again, thank you for your strong recommendation to our future guests and we do look forward to serving you again as your next return in near future.

All the best to your Vietnam trip!