“Well worth it!”
Review of A.N Tours

A.N Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Saigon, the city of food and culture, has millions visitors every years, but most of them have never got the real experience about this city. Do you want your travel experience to be best? Join our cheapest, funniest, local tours with friendly and professional tour guides!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a food tour at late notice which was great as we did not have much tume in ho chi minh.

I have done food tours in other cities which I have thoroughly enjoyed however they have always been quite formal.

As this is run by students it is much more laid back whilst they bring alot of energy!
We had great laughs, great food and alot of funn whizzing around the bustling city of ho chi minh on the back of tgeir scooters!

Great value for money I would highly reccomend and do it again myself!

Thanks guys

Son T, Manager at A.N Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Sam,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and for letting us know how you feel. We are pleased to receive your feedback that the guide and services met your expectation. I will share your compliments with Son , who I am sure will be happy to hear your kind remarks. Once again, thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the tour on your next visit to Ho Chi Minh City.

All reviews
"lead guide"
"wonderful insight"
"rice pancakes"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"friendly guide"
"couple of hours"
"motorbike"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great private motorbike tour with excellent guide Son. I got to experience many different parts of Saigon, eat local food and visit points of interest, while getting history and information from Son. He will customize the trip for you. Great experience!

Dear Lars,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Amazing night with amazing tour guides. We were in town for a work trip and had a day off to explore; Son, Tinh and the rest of the guides gave us such a great experience, flying around town eating unbelievable food and finishing the night with the most delicious fresh coconut water. They were such kind people, providing great information on the culture and history of Saigon throughout the entire tour. My guide (Tinh!!) was so thoughtful, such a good driver, and really wonderful to meet.

Dear sara,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and for letting us know how you feel. We are pleased to receive your feedback that the guide and services met your expectation. I will share your compliments with Son and his team , who I am sure will be happy to hear your kind remarks. Once again, thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the tour on your next visit to Ho Chi Minh City.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Son and his team did a great taking our group of 6 around the city. The scooter ride was very safe and exciting.

Dear andrewn176,

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We visit HCMC every year for work, but finally this year a colleague urged us to do Son's Food tour. There was a group of 6 of us, and the tour guides stayed together, taking us from place to place experiencing the food and culture first-hand. At every establishment we were asked if we'd prefer to leave an ingredient out of our food (allergies or preference), and while some of us were nervous, we felt incredibly safe and cared for. I cannot recommend this tour enough - I feel far more informed and emotionally connected to Vietnam and its' kind people after this tour. Professional, safe, and so much fun.

1  Thank claire w