“Wonderful experience ♡”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cashier25
Hanoi
“Wonderful experience ♡”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Wonderful experience at Banana House!!! The place looked even nicer in reality than in the photos. It was very clean, comfortable, quiet to stay in. I have to say I was lucky to find such a quiet place in the area that is not too far from city center with a reasonable price. The hosts were super helpful, lovely and polite. Although I booked at very last minutes, Len and Dang could quickly manage to make things ready for me. I was even welcomed with a drink prepared by the coffee shop downstairs. Definitely will come back in the near future. Thank you Banana House for an excellent experience at your place.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing