“Thank you Mr. Lance, Guest Relations Manager!”

CCentral Hotel De Tham
Ranked #30 of 476 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

What a lovely stay on this georgeous boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of District 1!

We received a warmth welcome from the staffs of CCentral especially Tina at the reception who assisted us for the check-in process. Welcome drinks, welcome fruits and refreshing towel were served to us while waiting for checking-in! Indeed, a 5-star service already from this boutique hotel, more than of a 5-star to be specific!

While waiting for our room, Mr. Lance, Guest Relations Manager of the hotel informed us about some tips while travelling around the city specially it is our first time in Ho Chi Minh. He gave us a handy city map wherein he marked down already famous tourists area around. He is very helpful and accomodating all throughout our stay and we are very happy we've met him! He made a reservation with our tours and assured us that we are in good hands! Trully, we had a wonderful experience in tours we booked to him! He also informed us ahead of time about the noise around the area of the hotel, and for us it is not a big problem.

Our room is very cozy, clean, spacious and has a comfy bed. My girlfriend just want to sleep at our room because of our soft bed in the room. This is the first time we had a good sleep since we started travelling around Vietnam.

Breakfast is included in booking. We had Ala Carte Breakfast wherein you can choose food you want to eat and I loved Pho Bo and Springroll! We eat it everyday!

Thank you CCentral Hotel for a wonderful experience! Thank you Mr. Lance for a top-notch customer service! We will definitely come back very soon and we will stay on this hotel again and again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angelo J
CCentralHotels, Manager at CCentral Hotel De Tham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Angelo J,

Thank you for sharing your review about CCentral De Tham on TripAdvisor. Our team especially Mr.Lance are thrilled to read your lovely comments. We are much happy to be a part of your memorable trip in Ho Chi Minh city.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I received during my stay at the ccental hotel. beautyful room, were verry helpful and deserve to have excellent custumer service.
I really thanks to Mr Lance the hotel manager, he was so friendly and good service.
Thank you guys, I'll be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tâm Thành L
CCentralHotels, Manager at CCentral Hotel De Tham, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Tâm Thành L,

Our team is much blessed to know you were pleased with the room and the services of CCentral hotel.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Modern, simple but very elegant re-designed room. Exceptional services with complimentary welcoming drink and gift. Little details inside the room can make such a big statement. I really enjoy my stay at CCentral De Tham and will come back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Vincent Long L,

Our team is very glad to know you liked the room's design, services, welcome drink and gift.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I wanted to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay at the CCentral Hotel, were very helpful and deserve to have excellent customer service. w/ wonderful room.

From the bottom of my heart, I really thanks to Mr Lance the hotel manager, he was so friendly and good service to all the guest.

I'll be back soon. see you guys!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Dave E,

Thank you for sharing your review about CCentral De Tham on TripAdvisor and staying with us. We are delighted to know your appreciated our room facilities along with services.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 week on August for my project before I can rent an apartment and I feel this hotel just simple like home!

All of staffs here are very friendly,kindly,helpful and enthusiastic! They are always willing to help in detail from where to eat? Where to drink? Where to dance? Where to have fun? Even they help me to find an apartment for rent!

I really appreciated with what they've done for me!

Special thanks to Mr Kelvin the General Manager and Mr Lance Hotel Manager for their support!

Highly recommend to everyone will be in sai gon (hochiminh city)!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Teddy1312,

Thank you for sharing your review about CCentral De Tham on TripAdvisor. Our staffs are much happy to read your lovely comments of our friendly, kind,helpful and enthusiastic services .