CCentral Hotel De Tham
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hoang Vy Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Quyen Thanh Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
CCentral Hotel Bui Vien(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
DDA Hotel District 1 (BIZU)(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Saigon Europe Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Beautiful Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Beautiful Saigon 3 Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Le Petit Sai Gon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Madam Cuc 64(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgarlicksmart roomthe guest relations managerred bean restaurantextra large roomwelcome drinkcold towelsbui vien streetlight sleeperrecommend this hotelperfect stayhigher floorstar servicewalking streetquality hotelnoise from the streetsister hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

It was my first time to travel outside the philippines by myself. But with the help of ccentral staff. I had the most memorable first solo trip of my life. Tnx mr. Lance josef(guest rel. Mngr) for all the guide and tips in travelling hcm. To Tra and sophie (waiters) thank you guys for always assisting me during my breakfast you guys are the best and to the guy who always open the door everytime i want to smoke outside. Nghia (bellboy) keep it up. Up i always see u taking notes so that u can un have more knowldge in speaking english. Tnx c central i will never forget how accomodating u are to me! I surely miss u. but not that long ill bring my family this oct2017. And have them experience the warmness and hospitality u gave for every guest u have. Camon! And mabuhay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank John Patrick D
CCentralHotels, Người quản lý at CCentral Hotel De Tham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Mr John,
greeting from Kevin and all Ccentral team,
we hope you all well.
It is truly rewarding to receive such a wonderful feedback from you regarding your recent stay and to learn that your experience with us exceeds your expectations.

Thank you for your compliment on the outstanding service of Lance, Tra, Shophie, Mr Nghia Bell man.
i'm so happy to read your review that you remember all my lovely staff.
i feel so unlucky to don't have the chance to say goodbye to you. Our ambassadors are committed in providing nice products and services that our guests truly deserve. I have already shared your kind comments with our Ambassadors and they were also thrilled and touched by your warm words.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the 3 nights we had in Saigon. The staff are all exceptionally friendly and helpful, the room was clean and modern and the breakfast offered was varied and delicious. On arrival we were given welcome drinks and offered much advice on the city and things to do. We did 2 of the tours offered through the hotel, cu chi tunnels and Mekong delta and loved both! As it is in the heart of district 1 the hustle and bustle of the city below can be heard from the room, which didn't bother us too much after being exhausted having such large days! I would stay here again if back in Ho Chi Minh!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CCentralHotels, Người quản lý at CCentral Hotel De Tham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Molly,
thank you so much to spend your time to review our Ccentral Hotel on Tripadvisor community .
I would like to warmly thank you for your gratitude, and for leaving this wonderful review on TripAdvisor further to your stay at Ccentral Hotel Sai Gon . Your feedback will serve as our motivation to continue with our pursuit for excellence.

We look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you back at Ccentral.
once again thanks for your great support and great review.
all the best.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My bestfriend and I stayed here at C Central last May 2017 and we're amazed with everything from the lobby, our room, staff and of course Mr. Lance. Our vacay in HCM Vietnam was extra special because of them on how they treated us and made us special. Their hospitality and treatment to their guest is not just ordinary but excellent. Affordable and worth the stay. Again, I would like to thank Mr. Lance for accomodating all my questions and concerns before we book and during our stay. I will definitely comeback and stay there again! Just one suggestion, a welcome drink would be nice, I mean I hope next time you can prepare it just right on time of the arrival of the guest. Thank you ❤️

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank gacpique
CCentralHotels, Người quản lý at CCentral Hotel De Tham, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Gacpique.
Thank you so much for sharing your positive impressions of Ccentral Hotel Sai Gon,
thanks for your suggest (a welcome drink would be nice, I mean I hope next time you can prepare it just right on time of the arrival of the guest) we will learn from this to do it better.
Thank you for your compliment on the outstanding service of our Guest Relation Manager Mr Lance . Our ambassadors are committed in providing good products and services that our guests truly deserve.

Thank you again for sharing such a motivating review and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

It was great exprienced to visit Ho Chi Minh city and stayed at E Center De Tham Hotel. The staff was very nice and friendly. Especially is Mr.Lance, he was very helpful to arranged our tour around Ho Chi Minh city. I and my friend had a lot of fun enjoyed Ho Chi Minh city tour. I would love to comeback here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Huyen C
CCentralHotels, Người quản lý at CCentral Hotel De Tham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Ms Huyen,

We are grateful to read that you had an overall enjoyable stay in our Ccentral hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our service especially from Mr Lance our guest relation manager to you, the attentive service as it is what we strive for every day.

We thank you very much for your compliments and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon at Ccentral hotel sai gon.

Kind regards,
Ccentral Hotel manager.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I did the smartest choice in getting a hotel in my recent stay in saigon, staff are so welcoming from the guy who assisted me with my luggage, and their manager Lance who is very helpful and service oriented he even assisted me to my cabin and explained me how it works on their hotel.The hotel also offers ala-cart breakfast and you can order as much you can and the food is just so great plus Amber who is simply amazing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr Erickson.
Thank you for choosing Ccentral Hotel De Tham and for sharing your valuable comments on your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to know that you were satisfied with your stay , It is our pleasure to learn that our service especially Mr Lance & Amber service met your expectation. We will certainly share your comment with our Ambassadors at all levels.

Thank you for your kind and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel during your next visit to the city.

Kind regards,