“Review nightclub in HCM city”
Review of Ellui Club

Ellui Club
Ranked #25 of 131 Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ellui Club is one of the top nightclubs in the center of Ho Chi Minh City. We feature some of the top DJs playing the best Hip Hop, Top 40 and Deephouse music. We look forward to seeing you at Ellui Club soon!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We booked from hotline. The first time we come here, the hostess was friendly, they take us to the table very fast. Sound and light is so great, Hiphop is my favorite music line. Here is a good Hiphop Club in Ho Chi Minh city, I and my friends had a crazy time in here, the next time we will comeback.

All reviews
"foreigners"
"vietnam"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The first i came here, this place is so amazing!!!!!!!The hiphop music,dancers,and the staff so friendly!!!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a very good club in Ho Chi Minh City. They have good drinks and affordable price bottles. totally not fancy but very fun club with great hiphop, top 40. I will come back next time for sure.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

WOW...This club has to be the best Hip Hop Club in Vietnam... I recommend this place to any one in Vietnam. Had the time of my life. They had dancing Hip Hop Animals.. OMG
The customer service is the best I seen in Vietnam. Only bad thing is I had to take Elevator To the 5th Floor. If you like Hip Hop come to Ellui. I went on Ladies night which was Thursday. Lots Lots Lots Female.