PARKROYAL Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 108
USD 98
Hotels.com
USD 194
USD 188
Agoda.com
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 146
USD 131
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 190
USD 114
Trip.com
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 160
USD 117
  • Breakfast included
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 180
USD 162
USD 78
USD 74
USD 91
USD 88
  • Pool
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 136
USD 101
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
USD 364
USD 261
Priceline
All reviewsi highly recommend this hotelroom was cleangreat hoteltoiletreceptionistsaigonlocationvietnam
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I have a good time in this hotel. Every one so friendly and funny. I will come back in another day. Manager so friendly, they teach me how to protect my phone in SaiGon and more information to save my money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Hotel T, Lễ tân at The S Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

We're always trying to give you as good service as possible
And we are looking forward to servicing you in your next trip

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this Hotel! The rooms are nice and clean. Staff were are friendly and very helpful. The location was good in the heart of Saigon. Great Hotel with good wifi access! When I visit Saigon again, ill be definatley staying here!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Hotel T, Lễ tân at The S Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel
And we are looking forward to servicing you in your next trip!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stayed in a mixed 8 dorm room on the top floor for one night. There is no lift in this hotel. We did have an outdoor area which showed sort of a view, the hotel was next to a active hostel with neon lighting and constant music playing loud throughout the day and night. The room itself was alright, it does needs a major refurb, especially the bathroom. The toilet was a big issue, it flushes but it took a very long time to refill therefore no one could go after you. I had to refill it with the shower hose and even that the water pressure was weak so that took a while to fill up! The beds were hard and would creak on every turn. Couldn't really sleep well. They did have an air-con as well as a fan, but both needing a clean as they were soooo dusty! We did have plenty of space to store our luggage which was good.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel is at a good location, couple of minutes to the street with restaurants, shops, bus station etc.
We did take the airport transfer offer from the hotel, which was a good rate for the 3 of us which essentially was a paid and pre-arranged taxi, although the receptionist said EVERYTHING was included when we reached the airport the taxi driver demanded a couple of dollars to exit the airport which he said was an extra fee, we argued a bit and said that everything was included, in the end we did pay the extra dollars. I understand it was only a few dollars but its the principal of being scam in Vietnam that annoyed us... So heads up.

Its an okay place to stay for a one night stay I guess....

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Hotel T, Lễ tân at The S Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with facilities during your stay in our hotel. We know that it's annoying so we have already fixed all the facilties.
About the payment of airport tranfer, it might be caused by the disagreement of our staffs (the receptionist and the driver).
We hope that you can understand that something happens unexpectedly but we're always trying our best not to let any trouble happen again.
We are looking forward to serving you in your next trip.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I stayed in the S hotel for three nights when in Ho Chi Minh.

I think I got given their worst room which is the reason for my low rating. Our room was on the ground floor, literally next to reception. As a result it was SO LOUD - I can usually sleep with noise, but having to listen to the music/films played in Reception fighting with the music played by the tourist company downstairs was a bit too much for me.

Our room was very worn and tired looking, with stains on the ceiling, mould and a very basic bathroom.

The worst thing about my room was the smell - we never found out what it was, but it was really awful, like mouldy vegetables or something.

Breakfast was also a strange experience - just one table on the roof, and a choice of bread and eggs, instant noodles or pho.

Overall though, the hotel is average and in a good location. You get what you pay for as it is reasonably priced for what you get. I think if you receive a decent room you will be more than happy, however I just got unlucky and got the only room on the ground floor....

Room Tip: Don't accept the ground floor room!
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This hotel is really wonderful. For the cheap rate, the room is very nice. The service is really nive, the staff is really polite, alert, and always ready to help with a smile. Its location is also very stategic, only 10 minutes walk from ben thanh market, and only 15 minutes away from the likes of the central post office, the notre dame of ho chi minh, reunification palace, and war remnants museum. It is very recommended for a family trip, because the rooms are really large and spacy. Overall,it is very nice, and would be perfect to take kids and the eldery with to stay.

Room Tip: VIP room is the best choice with discount when staying more than 3 nights
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends